Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t need to, I can just read the rooftop
Oh I see.
Looks like Kaido traveled distance with thunder bagua.
So first he attacked Zoro and then Law
Post automatically merged:

Right before he speed blitz, when Law is attempting to save Zoro he tells Law “I’ll come to you” or “you stay there” in Japanese
Yeah looks like Shi Shi Son Son type of deal.
Attack started at Zoro and ended after Kaido has tagged both Zoro and Law and landed ahead of Law.

G

Gorosei Informer

If she didn't. They'd all be dead right now.
I suppose so but if Onigashima does fall it won't matter anyway? Not sure why this plotline is necessary except for more "tension" and "drama". Kazenbou is a cool concept but I hope Yamato has more to do this arc beyond stopping it. Idk if freezing the bombs will prevent them exploding when Onigashima crashes or not.

I really liked the idea of her fighting Jack and the personal parallels between them, that would have been so fitting. I wish we had gotten that and she would have had a proper fight then too.

Also Kaido's logic is even crazier here then, he plans to crash Onigashima onto the capital whilst they are all on it and its loaded with explosives in one part? Won't it wipe out his own forces as well? Maybe he even could get caught in it along with his own commanders and such?
I guess it fits Kaido's reckless nature and savagery plus he was meant to be suicidal anyway but he also wanted to establish a New Onigashima and whatever, so it's confusing.

This could have been a potentially great way to give him a glorious death if Wano wasn't so isolated too and people around the world were witnessing this raid like with Marineford. All these epic fights he's had and others are having, Kaido making Onigashima itself fly, then trying to crash it down on Wano's capital and even cause his own equivalent of a nuclear bombing on Wano. Kaido going out in a literal blaze of glory even.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Big Mom: Kidd..!!
Big Mom: You can still stand!!?
Big Mom: Huff...Huff...
Big Mom: Seems like you brats really want my head...
Kidd: ......
Kidd: Hahaha...for some reason I get the feeling I'm fighting for something else entirely...
Kidd: It's only a matter of time till Kaido falls

Kidd: If given enough time, even a drop of water will gradually shave a stone away..huff...huff...
Kidd: No damage? Something like that...
Kidd: ...doesn't exist on this earth!!
Fodder: Woah! A massive Bull!! It's even bigger than a gigantified Big Mom!!
Kidd: Hey! Listen up old hag!!
Big Mom: Blegh!!!
Law/Kidd: Even if I die!
Law/Kidd: I'm not letting you go to the roof!!
Editor's note: Even if it'd will cost their lives....!!
Magazine cover and color spread next issue!
I will say it again, glorified cheerleaders.

The saddest thing is that Oda thinks that this is amazing characterisation and development for Kidd. Law has always been a Tsundere for Luffy, but making Kidd that as well is pretty saddening.

Kidd isn't even trying to defeat Linlin anymore. He's trying to stall Linlin so that Luffy can defeat Kaido. That's a complete contradiction of everything that Oda has established Kidd to be. When did he start thinking of himself as someone that can do nothing but buy Luffy time even if it's at the cost of his life?

It's funny how zoro > yamato for beating someone regarder as fodder alongside flyers by CP0 compared to Yonko

But Law is disappointing for fighting Yonko back to back without resting

Zoro was fresh and still fainst after beating King
Law and Kidd been injured and haven't rested...still fighting a Yonko in high diff battle for an hour +

Yeah Zoro is more impressive coz he left a tiny which kaido doesn't feel with the hype and beat King the background

Oda only made Yonko acknowledged Yamato, Kidd, Law and Luffy as real challenge for a reason
They are the strongest among alliance members.

The only reason I have Zoro >= Law is due to CoC , if not he'd be below Law still.
1. They wasn't regarded has fodders. Cp0 is literally stupid. First they said the officers flying 6 then they said the calamities than now they saying Yonkous. We didn't need cp0 to tell us the Yonkous are the strongest here.
2. Law is just sneaking Yonkous with his attacks. Zoro could already hurt Uonkous even before his awakening
Now we know why BM was scared of Dragon blaze. Her durability isn't has good has dragon scales. She getting hurt from getting ran over. Lmao Zoro before his PU was hurting them imagine now.
3. Kaido was literally shaking, huffing after Zoro hit him.
4. Zoro would destroy Kidd or Law in a fight. Neither Law or Kidd took something that was island level from BM and Kaido combined.

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule Don't even talk about acknowledgement.
Big Mom put Marco in such a high regard, she thought hanging out with Luffy, man who defeated Katakuri was beneath Marco.

And King defeated Marco and Zoro defeated King.

Acknowledgement??
Big Mom is shitting her pants when she sees Zoro's Haki

Acknowledgement??

You want more acknowledgement??

You want more acknowledgement??

And Zoro doesn't even need this fat bitch's acknowledgement, itis beneath Zoro, who dropped her like turd she is

And you want more acknowledgement??
Useless Kidd failed conqueror gets no mention in CoC chapter

How about ultimate acknowledgement??
Power of the very very strongest??

How about when Law and Kid themselves were sucking Zoro's dick??

And how about the fact that both Law and Kidd were sucking Zoro's dick??

Ndule if you want Kidd to look any less of a horse shit than he already does, its best for you to not even mention Zoro.
Zoro isn't in need of any acknowledgements, his feats and portrayal speaks for itself, but he has more acknowledgements than Law and Kidd combined anyways.

As you are told again and again
LUFFY AND ZORO are waaaaaaaay out of the reach of Law and Kidd, Law and Kidd are their cheer leaders, you are better off comparing Kidd to Sanji
You destroy this fat bitch

Remember how this L merchant used to say conquerors are diffrent breed and Zoro aint one and its for Luffy/supernova captains:milaugh: Oda just bodied his whole headcannon by giving Zoro not only CoC but advCoC and mf now coping
I feel sorry for him, he wants to see Midd use AdCoC so bad...but it makes no sense that he could have it, he can't flow his haki and his trump card seems to be how long his assigned magnetic fields can last. :kayneshrug:

I will say it again, glorified cheerleaders.

The saddest thing is that Oda thinks that this is amazing characterisation and development for Kidd. Law has always been a Tsundere for Luffy, but making Kidd that as well is pretty saddening.

Kidd isn't even trying to defeat Linlin anymore. He's trying to stall Linlin so that Luffy can defeat Kaido. That's a complete contradiction of everything that Oda has established Kidd to be. When did he start thinking of himself as someone that can do nothing but buy Luffy time even if it's at the cost of his life?

And people actually celebrate this shit...
Kid is basically Neji.

Status
Not open for further replies.