Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheAncientCenturion
@Natalija
@Pantheos

Hey guys I’ve finally been enlightened by the Grandmasters ultimate power!!! The KING OF HELL truly is one of a kind and so I ask you to please allow me entrance into the Grandmaster’s FC thread where I can share my new found love of WORONOA WORO!!!

I am Zoro’s biggest fan
Did you hit your head or something?

The funny part is that :gokulaugh:

These guys are the biggest clowns who downplayed CoC & advanced haki untol zoro got it.
Who downplayed kaido and BM but pretended to hype BM when zoro went to the roof
When zoro gets CoC, they now start to wank CoC.
Hyped King the dumped him then hyped him again coz they realised no rooftop return for zoro.
Hyped orochi crazily to dump him and pretend to wank Ode .
Zoro isn't wing like Sanji

:milaugh:I rather be wrong that kyoushiro didnt fight zoro and that Zoro fought kaido
Instead of being a flip-flop who are pathetic

I'd take minor Ls or 1 or 2 Major Ls than have 5-10 major Ls this arc

Wait.. Next is ZKK not happening
I'd be happy to see the salts
behind your post full of shit, your true emotion are clear as fuck :suresure:

dont worry, you can find happiness join :zosmug:

So my personal opinion overall so far about BM vs Kid and Law since chapter 1029. Idk how you guys feel about it but well... when King vs Zoro happen, I feel the tension and also the feats are pretty great,King throw him out of Onigashima, showing the insane power of a Ancient Zoan or Zoro using leaked Adv CoC in powerfull attacks or Sanji using hell memories or Beef burst, making such a insane impact that Queen got throw out or Onigashima. For high tier battles this was what I really expect and want, great feats in terms of destrucitve attack and visual aspect.

When I imagine ever a Top tier going all out, I use Whitebeard as example, he was a beast in marineford, what Akainu and Aokiji did in PH was also beastly, Roger and Whitebeard just shake the whole Island + Ocean just by a adv CoC clash. And as large right now the intensive and great battle with Luffy and Kaido who looks visual fantastic, has lot of tension and great build up, splitting a fucking sky and still didn't go all out. When I see these battles as like Kaido vs Luffy, I can feel and see a top tier battle, that is what I always imagine for such a high class top fighter. Now see Big mom vs Kid and Law.. We can all agree it kinda feel poor in terms of writing,at most the visual thing is pretty low in my opinion.

I can't feel the impact of the attacks as I did with Kaido vs Luffy, the attacks looking so far just "normal" , far away from giving me visual wise the feeling that Top tiers fighting each other. I'm be honest, seeing Kaido above with his feats and then Big mom right now,it feels really like BM beeing just a high tier, in fact that King even show far more destructive power attacks then a fucking Yonkou. Zoro was send across the island... but a Yonkou like Big mom still fight in a castle with poor feats, far away in terms of showing class like Whitebeard and Kaido. I don't get the feeling like three top tiers fighting to each other.

Law skills work pretty well, but in terms of visual aspect I don't feel Kid attacks, I don't know if Oda just drew them awful or what ever,but Sanji with his Beef Burst feels far more dangerous in terms of the visual aspect as Kid attacks... Im be honest, the fight is not really good drew, closing a Yonkou like BM in the castle, giving her rest room kinda did her not good, it give you the feeling that the moving in terms of feats far behind Kaido and Whitebeard. I don't get the feeling in her battle that we seeing right now a Yonkou, overall I don't get any tension.. the fight looks soo lackluster... Idk really know, are you guys feel similar thing about the battle and BM and Kid portrayal or do you been fine about it?

Yeah that genuinely is the issue in a nutshell. OP is really suffering from its own overwhelming success and extreme ambitions. I was just saying to a close friend that simplicity is so much better especially in the long run. Expand gradually and carefully, don't get so overconfident and thus too ambitious.
One piece strong point was its world and adventure...which we experienced most in Pre time skip. I mean a pirate series needs to have a proper mystery adventure that pirates are actively looking into. Naruto had its ninja stuff + shounen, FT had its magic stuff, Bleach has its shinigami's...but one piece doesn't even put pirate stuff into the plot much... it's just a shounen right now and someone saying it's a pirates show will be a joke... I mean everyone could be a mountain bandit for all I care and it wouldn't matter.
Its strong point i.e. the lore is not even concentrated much... especially the main characters. We had skypeia so I know it is capable of using the characters for a good adventure which feels like a pirate adventure....but what we have is For ex. Sanji who became a "pirate" to find All Blue and never uttered a word about it. :lawsigh:.. it had probably took the bad route long time back.

Wrong. He's not talking about defeating Linlin. He's talking about buying time for Luffy to defeat Kaido:

Kidd is only buying time for Luffy:
  • He tells Linlin that he's not fighting for her head.
  • He says that it's only a matter of time until Kaido falls.
  • He mentions all the damage that Kaido has accumulated, saying that even a drop of water can shave away a stone.
  • He says that even if he dies he will not let Linlin go to the roof.

@Paperchampion23: do you still believe that Kidd and Law will defeat Linlin when they are not even trying to win?
You’re reading it wrong. She thinks Kid and Law want her place as a Yonko(go back to the chapter she acknowledges them) but she’s wrong. Kid and Law will defeat her because if they don’t Luffy will lose

the water drop thing is referring to her. Them telling her she won’t get to the roof IS strengthening their resolve

Big Mom vs Kid & Law so far:

1. Big Mom going to Attack Nami, then Kid Attack her by Surprise
2. Kid endures against Big Mom for little time until Law comes, but doesn't Land any Hit
3. Big Mom going to Attack Kid (Suffering from Hawkins Ability) then Law Surprise her with an Attack, but Prometheus deals with him
4. Big Mom overwhelms Kid's Punk Rotten, then Law surprise her with an Awakened Attack, then Kid follows up with Awakening too
5. Big Mom Powers Up & overwhelms both Kid & Law
6. As Big Mom is leaving, Law again surprise her with an Awakened Attack, then Kid follows up similarly

It's pretty obvious that Oda is writing this Fight in a way that shows either Kid or Law cannot face a Yonko 1 v 1 in a Direct Confrontation at all,
Not only are they teaming up, but even in 2 v 1, they are relying on Surprising Big Mom & not meeting her Attacks with their own

Even after Awakening + Teaming Up, they still can't Match a Yonko
And on top of this, they aren't even going for the Kill & are instead satisfied with simply holding Big Mom down till Kaidou is Defeated

Why do you think Kid was Shocked when he saw Luffy's Haki? or Law when he saw Zoro's Asura?
It's cuz they saw that these Two were able to Face a Yonko Directly & even Win a Trade

It's pretty obvious to me that: Luffy >~ Zoro (Only because Zoro's CoC Coating is Temporary for now)
Then comes: Yamato >~ Kid >~ Law (I give Kid benefit of the doubt only because he have CoC & Oda thought he is Most Relevant Supernova)
Then comes The Rest

Wrong. He's not talking about defeating Linlin. He's talking about buying time for Luffy to defeat Kaido:

Kidd is only buying time for Luffy:
  • He tells Linlin that he's not fighting for her head.
  • He says that it's only a matter of time until Kaido falls.
  • He mentions all the damage that Kaido has accumulated, saying that even a drop of water can shave away a stone.
  • He says that even if he dies he will not let Linlin go to the roof.

@Paperchampion23: do you still believe that Kidd and Law will defeat Linlin when they are not even trying to win?
but dont try change their minds :kuzanshut:

Wtf are you on about.
Hes not even talking of beating her anymore

Luffy doesn't give a shit about anything right now but beating kaido 1 vs 1
Kidd is a loser

Big mom tried to leave to the roof. Kid and law both reply to her trying to do that at the end. They mentioned multiple times they need to split the yonko

Nobody takes you seriously. Keep waiting on big mom vs CP0 bro

One piece strong point was its world and adventure...which we experienced most in Pre time skip. I mean a pirate series needs to have a proper mystery adventure that pirates are actively looking into. Naruto had its ninja stuff + shounen, FT had its magic stuff, Bleach has its shinigami's...but one piece doesn't even put pirate stuff into the plot much... it's just a shounen right now and someone saying it's a pirates show will be a joke... I mean everyone could be a mountain bandit for all I care and it wouldn't matter.
Its strong point i.e. the lore is not even concentrated much... especially the main characters. We had skypeia so I know it is capable of using the characters for a good adventure which feels like a pirate adventure....but what we have is For ex. Sanji who became a "pirate" to find All Blue and never uttered a word about it. :lawsigh:.. it had probably took the bad route long time back.
Not defending OP but sry, this is utter nonsense.

he isn’t talking about buying time. This is why kid haters shouldn’t talk about the character at all. The whole point is he trusts his allies. He lost trust in people after apoo betrayed him.

He’s not fighting for selfish reasons anymore
What do you expect
Lol Mihawk & zoro fans have agendas

They been waiting for Kidd to lose...it didn't happen at rooftop, even his brief defeat didn't last long in this chapter

No matter who wins thi fight, they will use it to wank zoro ,Admirals and Mihawk

The funny part is that :gokulaugh:

These guys are the biggest clowns who downplayed CoC & advanced haki untol zoro got it.
Who downplayed kaido and BM but pretended to hype BM when zoro went to the roof
When zoro gets CoC, they now start to wank CoC.
Hyped King the dumped him then hyped him again coz they realised no rooftop return for zoro.
Hyped orochi crazily to dump him and pretend to wank Ode .
Zoro isn't wing like Sanji

:milaugh:I rather be wrong that kyoushiro didnt fight zoro and that Zoro fought kaido
Instead of being a flip-flop who are pathetic

I'd take minor Ls or 1 or 2 Major Ls than have 5-10 major Ls this arc

Wait.. Next us ZKK not happening
I'd be happy to see the salts
You are the biggest hypocrite here. You daily change your belief. It all depends on which character gets which power.

You you were better off when you was claiming enma uses Oden's haki.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.