Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how unbelievably clueless people can be. Fortunately, Indians have yet to become dumb enough to take offense from such trivial stuff.
In america at least, there's this trend I see where actual white supremacists will pretend that countries like india are literal hell on earth and then pretend that things like poverty and crime are inherent to the third world but not america.

Like just go watch fox news and you'll see clips of poverty or crime in america and the anchor will then say something like "this doesn't look like america, this looks like a third world country, america is falling"

and shit like that absolutely infuriates me

In america at least, there's this trend I see where actual white supremacists will pretend that countries like india are literal hell on earth and then pretend that things like poverty and crime are inherent to the third world but not america.

Like just go watch fox news and you'll see clips of poverty or crime in america and the anchor will then say something like "this doesn't look like america, this looks like a third world country, america is falling"

and shit like that absolutely infuriates me
Anything who thinks India is a 3rd world country is mentally fucked in the head.

It is one of the fastest growing economies in the world with 2nd biggest technology base after America.

Law isnt a king so him becoming luffys cheerleader is one thing but Kidd shouldnt be doing that.
Its getting hard to defend Kidd:pepemotion:

Tbh its silly how Kidd was declaring that he wants to beat Kaido too, but in the end still settled for Big Mom instead of arguing with Luffy about who gets to fight Kaido.

It just cheapened Kidd as Luffy's rival

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Tbh its silly how Kidd was declaring that he wants to beat Kaido too, but in the end still settled for Big Mom instead of arguing with Luffy about who gets to fight Kaido.

It just cheapened Kidd as Luffy's rival
BMs head is just as great a prize as Kaidos. So he didnt settle for her.
But when the other SNs arrived on the rooftop kidd was talking shit saying they were there to watch him fight and he was the SN who did the least and now hes cheerleading Luffy.

Yeah, I agree. He can deal with attacks well if he wanted to but he's still not that good at evading attacks.
But that the thing when ever he choose to evade he does like using luffy as a eg
When luffy punch at his face or when luffy try to attack him start of the last chapter .
If anything what we seeing now is Kaido true fighting style so you have counter attacks and evade attacks , no more free hits.
So taking hits because i can BS become even less true and if you talking one on one then it will be even harder. ( don't forget in team battle he hold hits while doing other stuff )

BMs head is just as great a prize as Kaidos. So he didnt settle for her.
But when the other SNs arrived on the rooftop kidd was talking shit saying they were there to watch him fight and he was the SN who did the least and now hes cheerleading Luffy.
Oh I am not arguing that BM being less valuable than Kaido as a prize or anything of that line, to me Big Mom = Kaido too.

But the problem to me is that Kidd went back on his word. He declared that he will be the one who takes down Kaido, yet he ended up taking a different path instead of walking his talk, which I was quite disappointed. Its a principle thing.

That too and also yeah Kidd shouldn't cheerlead Luffy, if anything instead of "I won't let big Mom reach the rooftop where Luffy is!" he should have at least be like "Fuck this, I will take down Big Mom faster than you Luffy, and I am coming for Kaido next!" That's what a rival's spirit should be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.