Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that law seemingly doesn't have a room opened up kinda wild. Unless its that much bigger than onigashima that we cant see it but i doubt it

And with kid not even using awakening this chapter he definitely has more up his sleave. Still think him putting assign on linlin and her homies to keep them away from eachother will be something big to help them win

Your post proved my point.
@mmd is right. Tashigi is one of the more "believable" characters in One Piece.

From the spoilers, if Zoro is at death's door from knocking out a YC1 and Sanji is sleeping from exhaustion from defeting a YC2 then who is more durable? Granted, Zoro did tank the most powerful attack ever shown in One Piece. I guess Zoro?

Nah, Brook makes no thematic sense. Not unless he uses his Devil Fruit powers to send Zoro to the Underworld.

Zoro's body is now confronting certain death. A Brook gag has no place there. If it's Brook, it's because Oda is going to have him use his Devil Fruit powers to send Zoro to the Underworld.
My guess. Meitou have souls (just like in Japanese mythology), Enma is demanding a sacrifice.

She's the most useless character in the whole story

Aside from fan service she brings nothing

If she was zoro's rival and close to his level of strength she would've been so much better since she'd actually parralel kuina

But nope, she didn't even affect zoro's character lol
As useless as she is, the entire reason her and Smoker are so weak is because they were introduced before the concepts of most modern abilities (CoA,CoO,ACoc... etc) so unless they were to grow at the rate of the SHs they were never going to do shit.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Entire day midd got destroyed :kobeha::handsup::snoopy:
think about it the chapter named ''sanji vs queen'' ended with ifrit jambe next chap queen was defeated ''Zoro vs King'' ended with an attack dragon damnation next chapt king was defeated, this chapter is '' kid and law vs BM'' ended with an attack then next chap...:crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.