Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As useless as she is, the entire reason her and Smoker are so weak is because they were introduced before the concepts of most modern abilities (CoA,CoO,ACoc... etc) so unless they were to grow at the rate of the SHs they were never going to do shit.
I get that, but it was a seriously missed opportunity

Tashigi was the perfect character to have zoro move on and forget about kuina, imagine if she was actually involved in zoro's character development that led him to give up his dream for luffy

I think oda originally wanted to have something similar happen but the storyline got too messed up and only very basic stuff was left, otherwise I don't see the point in having tashigi parralel kuina since it doesn't add anything

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Damn, y'all really hate Kid lmao. I get most of the criticism is valid, hopefully we get more diversity of his powers in the next chapter.

I personally don't think that BM is falling to them. It'll end in a "draw" imo.
They hate Kid cos he is as strong as Luffy and they simply cant accept that:kawak:

I get that, but it was a seriously missed opportunity

Tashigi was the perfect character to have zoro move on and forget about kuina, imagine if she was actually involved in zoro's character development that led him to give up his dream for luffy

I think oda originally wanted to have something similar happen but the storyline got too messed up and only very basic stuff was left, otherwise I don't see the point in having tashigi parralel kuina since it doesn't add anything
Its honestly a shame that Punk Hazard was such a mess, or else that could've been the perfect opportunity to start that. Unfortunately she was still a bum and just made herself look bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.