Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law ain't on their level.
Kid and Zoro didn't wait over a decade for Luffy to help them defeat the big bad in Doflamingo. He is stronger than Kat. I'll give him that.
Dressrosa Law aint what you seeing in Wano though.
Like for the other player in Dressrosa that are currently in Wano.
Anyway where you do put the joker compare to the player you saw in Onigashima I am curios.

Captain Kidd feat are not better than Law feat in Onigashima. I dont care about speculating what the future look like but if you say that law feat are inferior to Kidd feat in Onigashima you are just dishonest.

Stop the cope, it's not happening. Even without the anime Hawkins already predicted Zoro's chances of living for the next month two weeks before the raid.
Chances changes. He predicted Zoro that was simply living at Wano. Now he predicted Zoro that is invading an enemy territory.
Post automatically merged:

Stop the cope, it's not happening. Even without the anime Hawkins already predicted Zoro's chances of living for the next month two weeks before the raid. He also read Drake's fortune right before Drake got ambushed as he knew he was the traitor that freed Law.

You're banking this on the impossible chance that Hawkins was randomly checking Zoro's fortune again despite the fact that:

1. He already knew Zoro's chances of living for the next month, nothing has happened with Zoro at this point to make him take another look at his fortune.

2. He would need an extremely good reason to even check Zoro's fortune here in the first place. When he could check Drake's before the ambush as he knew he was a traitor, Momo because he's the enemy's leader, Kid because of the grudge between them, etc. In general, there are higher priority figures in this raid other than Zoro.

3. It's beyond pointless to give Zoro a 1% chance to live anyway as he's a main character. It's basically a 100% chance to live as there's no chance a Straw Hat is dying on Wano.

You have no actual evidence on your side here.
Hawkins PREDICT things he can't see the future. He would never guess that they would be invaded during festival where ALL Kaido's crew is there and that BM would also be with them.

Hakai isn't an AP feat and his CoA defenses could hold off an Island buster from 2 Yonkous momentarily and then endure the damage. Sanji has nothing even close to that. And his defenses only got stronger with CoC coating given how one can use it defensively and offensively just like CoA barriers.
Zoro's swords can't protect all of his body.
Invisible Sanji speedblitzes and kicks his ass from behind.

I'm very impressed with the damage Law is doing to Big Mom.

Me who was angry at his level that I found too low a few weeks ago. Looks like Oda heard me and informed Law.

Law's Kroom is extremely powerful, you saw the size of the sword. Big Mom took massive damage

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro's swords can't protect all of his body.
Invisible Sanji speedblitzes and kicks his ass from behind.
It's called Barrier Haki. The ability to erect a Barrier big enough to impede Hakai momentarily is enough proof.

And Sanji being invisible to someone with dogshit COO like Queen does not mean he is going to be invisible all the time to characters with superior COO. Speed is relative to who the opponent is, especially invisible speeds. And the moment one slash connects Sanjino has one leg in the grave.

Either way, trust the canon. Your idol Sanji himself called Zoro up and told him to kill him if he goes mad. And King of Hell Zoro is much stronger all around the board. That's what a guaranteed top tier ability like COC coating gives you.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Chances changes. He predicted Zoro that was simply living at Wano. Now he predicted Zoro that is invading an enemy territory.
How about you actually provide evidence that he actually did this instead of just coping about it.

Chapter 913:

Look at this panel, where does it imply that he's talking about a specific location?

And you're ignoring the other points that I made here:

2. He would need an extremely good reason to even check Zoro's fortune here in the first place. When he could check Drake's before the ambush as he knew he was a traitor, Momo because he's the enemy's leader, Kid because of the grudge between them, etc. In general, there are higher priority figures in this raid other than Zoro.

3. It's beyond pointless to give Zoro a 1% chance to live anyway as he's a main character. It's basically a 100% chance to live as there's no chance a Straw Hat is dying on Wano.

Make sure to reply with actual panels from the manga this time.

Hawkins PREDICT things he can't see the future. He would never guess that they would be invaded during festival where ALL Kaido's crew is there and that BM would also be with them.
So you're saying your argument is even more pointless than originally thought? Cause why are you putting so much stock in this prediction if, in your own words, he can't even see the future.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Jack is immortal dude who even when his body was cutted in many halfs still doing shit and able to destroy the whole world. Jack is Madara
:steef:
Hahaha, I was making a joke like this recently on here! Jack making clones of himself, using Susanoo and even summoning meteors maybe, which would confused Fujitora so much especially if he did when he was vs him! Hahahaha!

Nothing to say about Law honestly for someone who doesn't want One Piece and doesn't have Kings Haki, I find him extremely powerful.

In addition Law is not an arrogant person, frankly I like his treatment in this fight. I who thought he was going to be put aside because of Kid, I was completely wrong.

He is always the one who does the first damage to Big Mom without help.

Good Job Trafalgar D Water Law.

Hawkins is probably talking about Luffy, not Zoro.
That's like saying why write One Piece when it's basically 100% chance that Luffy will become pirate king
or why write a fight when we know luffy is going to win
We know some things will happen but it's always interesting to see how they happen

Status
Not open for further replies.