Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called Barrier Haki. The ability to erect a Barrier big enough to impede Hakai momentarily is enough proof.

And Sanji being invisible to someone with dogshit COO like Queen does not mean he is going to be invisible all the time to characters with superior COO. Speed is relative to who the opponent is, especially invisible speeds. And the moment one slash connects Sanjino has one leg in the grave.

Either way, trust the canon. Your idol Sanji himself called Zoro up and told him to kill him if he goes mad. And King of Hell Zoro is much stronger all around the board. That's what a guaranteed top tier ability like COC coating gives you.
Trust the Canon, your boy Zoro was looking for a fight with Sanji, more than his fight with Ling. :suresure:

G

Gorosei Informer

The grim reeper is the Kitetsu curse finally acting up. :toximoji:
I'd really love for it to be this tbh. I wonder if Nidai would be similar then?

-edit- Although now I'm remembering Kozaburo said swords aren't "cursed" but just have their own personalities? But Enma can still steal haki too somehow, so there must be some supernatural element to them anyway? Some sentience?

well is an improvement from the rooftop golem I give you that, and yeah the classic g4 luffy in WCI I give you that (so no special form)
Still if that his his best shot, I am sorry but Luffy is far far away from Kidd, Zoro too. Law in the other hand is way more versatile, still I see Law as a team player in a 1 vs 1 situation aint that effective.
You were one of the user that said advcoc is the strongest PU in One Piece and something that differentiate the top of the top from the other one. Did you change mind? Cuz Luffy/Zoro road is pointing there but the other 2 are just relaying on df power without any significant haki uses......
I said ACoC is the strongest but advanced DF mastery can be comparable

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Introduced as one in the magazine release. Later changed to a "Special Paramecia" in the Volume release because Oda defined logias as natural elements while Mochi is food.

He still has all the abilities of a logia - can create, control and transform into Mochi with the additional Logia intangibility (look at him nonchalantly take in the bullets Bege - someone who doesnt use haki as per VC - shoots at him in the wedding).

Ofcourse by definition he isnt a logia; can consider him as one for all practical purposes.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Hawkins is probably talking about Luffy, not Zoro.

That's like saying why write One Piece when it's basically 100% chance that Luffy will become pirate king
or why write a fight when we know luffy is going to win
We know some things will happen but it's always interesting to see how they happen
He's talking about both, that's been established for literal years now.

The reason it is not interesting is that literally everyone and anyone seeing a 1% chance prediction on a main character will not be fooled in the slightest. I remember the original speculation about the 1% man when the chapter came out how people were not impressed as they knew it wouldn't lead to anything.

The only way to make it interesting is if you say that it's a 0% chance as that could be a set-up for a moment where the main character defies fate and lives anyway. Giving even the slightest chance of surviving will mean that character will survive.

Even then, it's more than proven at this point that Hawkins was talking about Drake anyway. The anime adding the scene where he states this as explicitly as he possibly can only puts that final nail in the coffin as almost everybody dropped that plot point because of that.

It was meant to help lead Drake to seek an alliance with Luffy and nothing more, it's why he starts talking about hope after fleeing from Queen, Who's Who, and Hawkins.

It's called Barrier Haki. The ability to erect a Barrier big enough to impede Hakai momentarily is enough proof.

And Sanji being invisible to someone with dogshit COO like Queen does not mean he is going to be invisible all the time to characters with superior COO. Speed is relative to who the opponent is, especially invisible speeds. And the moment one slash connects Sanjino has one leg in the grave.

Either way, trust the canon. Your idol Sanji himself called Zoro up and told him to kill him if he goes mad. And King of Hell Zoro is much stronger all around the board. That's what a guaranteed top tier ability like COC coating gives you.
You literally have no argument to say that queen's coo is trash

Sanji won't be invisible to every opponent but currently there's not many characters faster than he is given how he outperformed Marco in terms of speed

Kid is using his awakening in this latest attack.
That's the only way to explain the damage and why he was framed along with Law's awakening. Kid knows he can't hurt Big Mom with blunt attacks, so he wants to crush her internally.
Kid's awakening = Assign magnetism to other things. How is that awakening?

Sanji won't be invisible to every opponent but currently there's not many characters faster than he is given how he outperformed Marco in terms of speed
No sanji doing his shitty trick made him run out of stamina and turn into a COVID patient and he is still in hospital bed needing ventilator.

His actual attack speed is no where near Snakeman Luffy or Zoro level.
Post automatically merged:

Kid's awakening = Assign magnetism to other things. How is that awakening?
It doesn't matter because Doffy the failed conqueror is weaker than Jack

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Queen has not dodged a SINGLE attack on panel so far even from Monster point chopper lol. Base Luffy doesn't count as good COO feat. It is nothing special just average high tier COO at best.

Never said Sanji isnt fast. Doesn't mean opponents cant react to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.