Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Nothing implies that their main focus was on Kaido at all. From their own mouth, they were attack both of them.
Maybe so but Kaido was on the receiving end of over 80 percent of the rt 5 attacks and not because Big Mom had better reflexes than Kaido. The rooftop 5 kept firing all their heavy hitters at Kaido and didn't even throw any meaningful attack across her way. It wasn't until Hakai that she had a real presence in the fight. I honestly can't remember Luffy attacking Big Mom. Majority of the time, it felt like Kaido vs the roof top 5 ngl.

No slandering people with homophobic comments, plz.
Be better.
I see myself and I am like this:

While you Zorobois are like:

Everyone wants to be like their hero. I am a chad who cooks and simps for girls, while you Zorobois are all omosexual dudes who are too obssesed with gym to think about girls.
Go ahead and make fun of faggotry all you want don't even listen to these easily offended sanjitards

No Zorobro would ever feel like they do because of a gay ass joke lmao it's all laughs to us since we're not insecure and can actually pull girls.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Go ahead and make fun of faggotry all you want don't even listen to these easily offended sanjitards

No Zorobro would ever feel like they do because of a gay ass joke lmao it's all laughs to us since we're not insecure and can actually pull girls.
the irony of calling us f*gs while they stan a character who crossdresses:milaugh:

Last edited:
portrayal? You mean zoro on the roodtop and sanji against blacktooth? Zoro conqueror's haki and sanji jack shit?
Zoro’s biggest 1v1 opponent was a Commander this arc

Sanji’s biggest 1v1 was a commander this arc

Marco+Robin called them the Wings of the Future PK

Sanji defeated Queen on the left brain tower while Zoro defeated King on the right Brain tower

Zoro deflected an attack from King while Sanji deflected an attack from Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.