Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Go ahead and make fun of faggotry all you want don't even listen to these easily offended sanjitards

No Zorobro would ever feel like they do because of a gay ass joke lmao it's all laughs to us since we're not insecure and can actually pull girls.
Oh God this is such an embarrassing post.
Tone down your bullshit kid.

His bones would've break without Judge's power
Post automatically merged:

You mean they neg diff'd Oven and saved L*anji
What do you mean “Would’ve break” they did break
Do you mean would’ve stayed broken cause that makes a lot more sense tbh

Anyways people can’t help the way they’re born just like you can’t help the fact you hate a manga drawing

I too believe the zoro fanbase to have some sort of obsession with Sanji as well but you know everyone has their own perspective

Believe it or not, Zoro is my 3rd favorite after Sanji and Luffy and most of the shit talk is trolling regardless but I can’t stand people treating Zoro like a god
Oda be treating Zoro like a God more than any one tho so when someone just talks about Zoro normally it feels like wank.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
how should i know? I'm not oda. You're the one assuming Garp doesn't have coc even though he said luffy inherited it from Dragon which would imply Dragon inherited it from him.
But advcoc equals top tier as per kaido's own words.
That don't imply shit. As much as I like Garp, he is not fit to be a King. Why would Oda reveal Goku having CoC but not Garp in the legends of marine history pack. Makes no damn sense. Face it, Garp has no coc and that didn't stop him from becoming a top tier

Fs equals top tier per Ray's words but look how well that turned out for glass jaw. Got rocked by someone half his size, half his bounty with an inferior df to boot

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
What do you mean “Would’ve break” they did break
Do you mean would’ve stayed broken cause that makes a lot more sense tbh

Anyways people can’t help the way they’re born just like you can’t help the fact you hate a manga drawing
Don Le Fishe don't give a fuck about Sanji he just don't like the Judge disrespect here while Judge literally carry Sanji and live rent-free in Queen's head
Vinsmoke Judge - Queen's idol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That don't imply shit. As much as I like Garp, he is not fit to be a King. Why would Oda reveal Goku having CoC but not Garp in the legends of marine history pack. Makes no damn sense. Face it, Garp has no coc and that didn't stop him from becoming a top tier

Fs equals top tier per Ray's words but look how well that turned out for glass jaw. Got rocked by someone half his size, half his bounty with an inferior df to boot
so? Katakuri isn't fit either and yet he is. It's just headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.