Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Just saying that odds changes is enough for him to check enough. He checked Luffy's odds several times at once in the panel I showed you.

1. You are the one guessing he ONLY checked Zoro. Oda only showed him talking about Zoro, he pretty much checked many others.

2. Momo is not the enemy's leader... holy shit. As I said in beginning, Zoro beated him. This is enough for him to check on Zoro.

3. Pointless? We are on spoilers sections, Zoro is facing death right now. And exactly for being main character makes much more sense. Oda is much more likely killing not main characters and this is about Zoro's chance of surviving never hitting 0% despite facing all the dangerous he is fancing. Hakai, Enma, Magic Pill drawback, facing Death itself.

There is much more arguments to support Zoro being the 1% man than any other. But don't worry, Oda will tell who is wrong and who is right. Just keep in notice that Zoro fans have being taking not but W's this arc.
1. You're the one guessing he checked Zoro at all in that scene, you have no confirmation or heavy implication like Drake does in both the anime and the manga respectively.

2. The manga literally said multiple times that Momo is the head of the samurai group and that his death would shatter the samurai's morale. That alone makes him more of a high-value person than Zoro is. And while Zoro got the upper hand on Hawkins, he didn't injure him or directly screw him over like Drake or Law. He doesn't have a direct nemesis in Zoro as he does with Kid after he betrayed him. Since we agreed that fates can be repredicted he would sooner check Luffy over Zoro as he's the actual captain of the crew. Zoro is far down a long, long list of people Hawkins would even care to check.

I'll even give you a hypothetical list, in 990 he drew 7 cards. They can easily be Luffy, Law, Kid, Momo, Drake, Kaido, and of course himself.

He has beef with Kid and Law, Momo and Luffy are enemy leaders, Drake he already knows is a traitor. With Kaido, he's the type to jump sides if the odds are not in his favor so he checks Kaido's chances of winning. And of course, these predictions are all for self-preservation so he checks himself.

All that Zoro has ever done to him is defeat his big Strawman and that's it.

3. That's cool and all, but I'm not sure how that makes the 1% plot any less pointless. It literally adds nothing to Zoro's current circumstances.

There are literally 0 arguments for Zoro being the 1% man, at least nothing beyond aimless assumptions and harsh overdoses of copium. You got fucked the second the anime confirmed it was Drake. Whether or not it actually holds weight here for you is not my problem as you're only setting yourself up for disappointment. The only defense that you have is the hope that Oda changes it later which he has no reason to in the slightest. I guarantee he's not even going to mention it again.

I don't need to wait and see who's right or wrong in this case as I say with 100% confidence, with actual evidence of the anime and manga behind me, that you already took the L the second you started this argument. There's nothing more to talk about here.

:holdthisl:

Who is also a simp lmao don't forget that one.

Simps are known for being beta males who can't even talk to girls like normal men (Zorobros) do.
Sanji is literal embodiment of pussy bro @Big D. Kaios
Lets call it how it is, he literally sucked dicks for 730 days straight and the stench of dicks was so fresh in his mind he nearly died when he finally saw some (fish) pussy.

I can show my friends Zoro and they be like aaight cool, I'd be embarrassed showing them Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.