Who is the skeleton / Whats the purpose?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you are just a triggered Sanji fan who can‘t argue based on the manga and what was shown to us so far
I did. You ignored it because you couldn’t rebuttal
Not my problem

Also you responded to me triggered over my comment, so triggered in fact you went on to literally cry “ZOrO iS fIrST maTe stROng3r tHAN SaNji” like 3 times as if the topic was about that

it’s ok to be the victim sometimes little buddy

I can.
You say Sanji didn‘t took the L and moreover you are arguing with „this was before the Exo“. That‘s not even an argument as far as we know that Sanji didn‘t even had any chance against King.
You said Sanji was negg diffed but how when he took no damage? Page One did more
You can’t negg someone but also not damage them lol so automatically that’s not an argument

a brief clash where Sanji is overwhelmed but took no damage isn’t an argument

anymore excuses bud?
Post automatically merged:

Really? Doesn't change the fact that Zoro doesn't like women.
1038+ chapters in and Zoro has never showed signs of liking women but very much the opposite

Zoro seems mostly infatuated with men tbh

You said Sanji was negg diffed but how when he took no damage? Page One did more
You can’t negg someone but also not damage them lol so automatically that’s not an argument

a brief clash where Sanji is overwhelmed but took no damage isn’t an argument

anymore excuses bud?
Post automatically merged:

1038+ chapters in and Zoro has never showed signs of liking women but very much the opposite

Zoro seems mostly infatuated with men tbh
What’s wrong with liking men 🧐🤨 it’s 2022 bro

I think (hope) the grimreaper is Brook, with Zoro hallucinating :suresure:

Please don't die Zoro :josad:
Exactly why would oda bring up the whole "shinigami zoro thing" if he wasn't (a) going to have zoro fight through the pain using pure will thus increasing his haki or (b) have zoro be healed? Both situations have zoro placed in getting back up to do something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.