Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So apparently most people said that this chapter was garbage and what not, but when I read it personally, it's actually not as bad as people make it out to be. Talk about overdramatic lol.

So we got Big Mom vs Niji and Yonji flashback on the cover page, and obviously they got their asses captured, but Big Mom's punch didn't dented Yonji's face but DJ Sanji did?

Kidd is beaming Big Mom into the hole like some drilling and blasting excavation stuff.
But since Big Mom is a monster, that's obviously not gonna put her down for good.

Her "Life or Slavery" seems to be Big Mom's final resort. And Big Mom doesn't look like she can deflect Kidd's beam with Adv CoC.

"But but Big Mom can't use CoC"

"But but Page One drained Big Mom's haki"

LOL.

That's the third time she uses Adv CoC in the fight. And it doesn't change anything like I have predicted. Smart me.

Kidd and Law's shades for Big Mom.
They both have strong willpower, definitely worthy of Great Pirates.:kidsmile::lawbepo:

Law's Silence is a dope ability. Rosinante/Corazon tribute.
Law cutting Misery in half without Room technique.

And Big Mom's Homies can't even hear her.

And damn, Yamato just put up a concrete wall to defend herself in like a second lol. And seems like Big Mom took the fire yokai with her into the hole.

Big Mom talking about Roger and her speech was cool honestly. We need more Big Mom moments like that. But Oda......

So the Reaper wasn't Brook like I stated.
And Zoro defeating Death is also bullcrap.
Finally it ends the debate clownery about Zoro.

And Raizo is the winner of the fight I guess?
Hopefully he dies cuz it would be bullshit otherwise.

And Big Mom is definitely gonna be back in Elbaf.
Can't wait for the tears.

Winner: Eustass Captain Kidd and Surgeon of Death Trafalgar D. Water Law!!!!

People celebrated and such. And a single bomb can cause that much damage lol?

"Zunesha is a companion of Joyboy who committed a crime 800 years ago!!!"

Sounds interesting. Maybe a flashback soon?
Actually a pretty good chapter unlike most people said. Kidd and Law vs Big Mom fight was refreshing to see ever since Luffy vs Crocodile where it's all about devil fruits strategies and then haki just ruined the fights. So yah, that's all from Goat.
Who do you think will save the poor vins?

No wonder the sales are going down. what a shitshow this is. only fanservice and nothing more.
This was like a turn based fight where big mum didnt even get her turn...
oda seems in a rush to finish important stuff, but then wastes countless panels in stupid stuff.
just waiting for this trainwreck to finish and lmao with the shitty ending that gonna have.
Post automatically merged:

Seems like Oda offscreened Zoro vs Grim Reaper :quest:
No way... that would be the cherry on top of the cake for this trash chapter.
I will give him the benefit of the doubt. lets see next chapt.

Status
Not open for further replies.