Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in seeing what Big Mom's homies do next. Do they go down and try to rescue big mom if she's knock out, hide for the rest of the battle or fight law , kid and their crews to avenge that loss. Big mom as she was falling said to the homies to save her, they tried but couldn't . This could lead to big mom absorbing their souls and making new homies like she did for Zeus as this might be the first real loss for her in years. For what Napoleon, Prometheus and Hera were they were good imo. they had to serve and listen to big mom or get replaced by new homies. Big mom seemed to drop Napoleon in 1039 after law attacked her and Hera and Prometheus were cut by law.

I'm interested in seeing what Big Mom's homies do next. Do they go down and try to rescue big mom if she's knock out, hide for the rest of the battle or fight law , kid and their crews to avenge that loss. Big mom as she was falling said to the homies to save her, they tried but couldn't . This could lead to big mom absorbing their souls and making new homies like she did for Zeus as this might be the first real loss for her in years. For what Napoleon, Prometheus and Hera were they were good imo. they had to serve and listen to big mom or get replaced by new homies. Big mom seemed to drop Napoleon in 1039 after law attacked her and Hera and Prometheus were cut by law.
There are a ton of Greek gods that Oda could be using.

Great chapter. A great win for Law & Kidd, yes both of them even though Law was the main GOAT.

Very interesting to lean Zunesha's connection to Joy Boy.

I wonder what is happening to Orochi, he seems like he's in a trance. I wonder if the music she is playing is doing something to him.

Great chapter. A great win for Law & Kidd, yes both of them even though Law was the main GOAT.

Very interesting to lean Zunesha's connection to Joy Boy.

I wonder what is happening to Orochi, he seems like he's in a trance. I wonder if the music she is playing is doing something to him.
Oda did a disservice to Kidd,how is he a rival to Luffy now?Law did way better and Oda turned into Luffy's cheerlander.

Status
Not open for further replies.