Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is raw scans of chapter 1040 don’t even say tickling

Just as TCB translation can be biased. I have prepared for if this translator is anti admiral fan.
‘’Guess you can’t even trust fan translation. I will have to trust viz manga from now.
Post automatically merged:

People who claim big mom is smiling, well I don’t see big mom move herself while Kidd firing at her.
‘Big mom need call for help like summoning her hormies, new slaves, etc.

Viz translation make it more obvious Big Mom is coming back

She even think she's close to reaching One Piece
Viz took a bit of liberty and makes an assumption with the ‘I’m so close’ line. Linlin simply just expresses frustration here. Also with regards to the line prior to it, the Japanese here can have two interpretations and I also changed my mind on this once when the spoilers initially came out.
- It is also in this country isn’t it!?
- I wonder if it’s also in this country?
Viz went for the earlier but I personally lean more towards the later & TCB’s interpretation of this.

Not taking jabs at Stephen btw🙏🏿
I can see his reasoning here.

So the Grim Reaper wasn't Brook, and Zoro seems to be just dead again.
Also, Kid did absolutely nothing really impressive in this fight for it to make sense for people to speak as if he would win in a fight with Sanji or Zoro.
Post automatically merged:

Viz translation make it more obvious Big Mom is coming back

She even think she's close to reaching One Piece
I'm reading it in Japanese, and Big Mom basically just tells them not to think that she will die from just that.
Those are clearly the last words of a loser.
And the narrator made it clear that she lost, and like it has always been in One Piece, since she has been defeated her days of villainy are basically over for good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.