Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It becomes interesting
Big Mom's defeat made sense to me....Two awakenings and a total of explosives..I want to know how Kaido is going to lose
I think he loses in a straight 1 v 1 to Luffy.
This was already foreshadowed during Kaido's introduction (i.e. In a 1 v 1 always bet on Kaido). Also emphasis has been put on this 1 v 1 fight with Kaido and Luffy several times this arc already. Off the top of my head:
1. Yamato being worried about Luffy fighting Kaido in a "1 v 1" hence why she deiced to head to the roof.
2. Kaido telling Luffy that nobody has been able to go toe to toe with him in a serious "1 v 1" for a very long time and acknowledging him as an equal.
Then there's also the fact that Luffy has already said almost a million times now that he will beat Kaido.
I don't think there will be anything contrived like bombs involved as it will take away from Luffy's victory.

I think he loses in a straight 1 v 1 to Luffy.
This was already foreshadowed during Kaido's introduction (i.e. In a 1 v 1 always bet on Kaido). Also emphasis has been put on this 1 v 1 fight with Kaido and Luffy several times this arc already. Off the top of my head:
1. Yamato being worried about Luffy fighting Kaido in a "1 v 1" hence why she deiced to head to the roof.
2. Kaido telling Luffy that nobody has been able to go toe to toe with him in a serious "1 v 1" for a very long time and acknowledging him as an equal.
Then there's also the fact that Luffy has already said almost a million times now that he will beat Kaido.
I don't think there will be anything contrived like bombs involved as it will take away from Luffy's victory.
I agree

At least you’re consistent with your delusion

The Sabaody trio captains victory vs the Yonko really shook the zoIokeks Lmao
:gokulaugh:
It's not a delusion man.

So much going on for ZKK

Kaido and the philosophy of death Zoro's declaration and his caring for the Samurai population

Zoro's parallel with the Samurai Kawamatsu and Hyogoro mentioned about

And of course the fact no one else will likely kill him

Lastly the moon prophecy parallel and the parallel with Oden's Enma :zosleepy:

What IF
Big Mom fell into the big hole Law created… and then Momonosuke Puts Onigashima Island and drops it on top of that big hole closing it in on Big Mom!?

Maybe that’s how Oda traps Big Mom from the story for a great deal of time…

maybe even in future arc, we see a cover story of Big Mom trying to get out of that place hhhhh
I think it’s possible

It's not a delusion man.

So much going on for ZKK

Kaido and the philosophy of death Zoro's declaration and his caring for the Samurai population

Zoro's parallel with the Samurai Kawamatsu and Hyogoro mentioned about

And of course the fact no one else will likely kill him

Lastly the moon prophecy parallel and the parallel with Oden's Enma :zosleepy:
How is he gonna get healed tho? He alr got healed to beat king and he knew the after effects it would have. He is in a critical condition it is just impossible for him to do anything anymore. Even if he wakes up he won't have the strength to do any moves. He'd probably just be paralyzed.

Don't reply with some corny ass shit like Zoro tanks everything or whatever cuz if you do I can't take you seriously.

How is he gonna get healed tho? He alr got healed to beat king and he knew the after effects it would have. He is in a critical condition it is just impossible for him to do anything anymore. Even if he wakes up he won't have the strength to do any moves. He'd probably just be paralyzed.

Don't reply with some corny ass shit like Zoro tanks everything or whatever cuz if you do I can't take you seriously.
Zoro tanks everything or whatever. :myman:

meh chapter 2/10

What I get from this chapter?

Nuke is enough to take down a Yonko
2 awakening were basically needed to drop down a Yonko from a flying island
Oda cant plan cool fights without making it cringe
No consequence whatover for the alliance or the enemy side after this fight (so much about Yonko hypes:suresure:) not a single pirate suffer any consequence in this fight (I doubt even Mom).

The only good point I can drop L to the clowns that push Reaper=Brook and the fuking fire demon + ninja fight is over:josad:

Gosh Oda is excited to draw the climax in this arc right:suresure:? He is using some strong shroom recently:myman::suresure:

meh chapter 2/10

No consequence whatover for the alliance or the enemy side after this fight (so much about Yonko hypes:suresure:) not a single pirate suffer any consequence in this fight (I doubt even Mom).

The only good point I can drop L to the clowns that push Reaper=Brook and the fuking fire demon + ninja fight is over:josad:

Gosh Oda is excited to draw the climax in this arc right:suresure:? He is using some strong shroom recently:myman::suresure:
Yea it was a pain reading this fight. Kidd is just shit and law is cheating big mom is tanky ash but also dumb. She aint dead tho so thats one thing. Oh well at least we are done with them

What IF
Big Mom fell into the big hole Law created… and then Momonosuke Puts Onigashima Island and drops it on top of that big hole closing it in on Big Mom!?

maybe even in future arc, we see a cover story of Big Mom trying to get out of that place hhhhh
I think it’s possible
Like that one meme lol? God no xD. That‘s a Buggy tier cover story.

People created too much expectation because Oda hyped Wano too much.Let's just don't expect much from the rest of the manga,so we can enjoy it.
Post automatically merged:

meh chapter 2/10

And too think the best fight in the manga(Luffy vs Lucci) was created on a whim by Oda.I feel like pre skip OP is just a happy accident and Oda is not the genius we thought he is.

What IF

I think it’s possible
Big Mom could just create a earth homie to make a tunnel out of there.I think she will turn to Olin for a long period of time.

Whats is the chance Law,Kidd,Straw hats and other people join the fight vs Kaido?

i just realized Law can low diff Apoo thanks to R Room.

Last edited:
I feel conflicted regarding this chapter. I am glad that the Raizo and Fuku fight is finally over. I would also like to give Raizo credit for withstanding the heat.

I feel conflicted about Kidd and Law vs Big Mom. I am glad that they worked together to take down a yonko, but I feel like Law had more focused throughout the battle. One question I have is, didn't Law say that he was running out of stamina and that this would be his last attack, only to keep on attacking? Was there a mistranslation somewhere or lazy dailogue from Oda?

I am really intrigued about Joy Boy. What exactly were his philosophies and goals? I used to really think that Luffy was Joy Boy reincarnated, but now I am not so sure. Now that it has been revealed that Zunesha was Joy Boy's companion, and Momo can control Zunesha, does that mean Momo is Joy Boy?

I need to know what is happening with Zoro. Where exactly is he falling? Am I finally going to get some backstory for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.