Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re-read the chapter and then come back.

You can clearly see a nuke falling down alongside BM ffs.

And no, it's not a "clean victory" for Law/Kidd, since their own attacks couldn't even come close to bringing down BM. She was still just fine during her fall. In the end the fall and the nuke knocked her out for a while. Still a victory though, but nothing like truly besting her in a combat contest or anything like that, just outsmarted her.
Of course the fall played its part. But that's nothing new.

As for that "nuke" let's let not overblow random shit. That was barely highlighted and the main bombs are still in Onigashima.

since their own attacks couldn't even come close to bringing down BM..
Also this is utter nonsense.

Law and Kid both said she was "dying". That's why she did that last ditch desperate attempt to suck the life out of people.

I really think Oda teased zoro being near death will be the drama after the war is over. A post war drama is nothing new in OP. Like luffys blood loss after Fish-man Island arc. Maybe someone from wano will save him out of gratitude, like Jinbei did for Luffy. I mean look man, zoro looks completely fucked. He saw the the grim reaper which is crazy enough on its own and now he lies in blood and falls from a fucking cliff. That's crazy. I think for real that he probably dies temporarily or at least the strawhats will think this for a short time, because he is just lost. Chopper being worried and Franky not able to find him implies something like that. And then there will be a crazy nothing happened 2.0 comeback. Oda playing with our emotions again. I am sold man. PLS MAKE ME CRY ODA. Best regards a happy Zoro fanboy.

Hate to do this tbh, but two things:

1) There is an actual nuke - not just a bomb - falling alongside BM, look it up.

2) Kidd and Law didn't really "beat" her in a classic fight (would have lost really badly in an arena match). They simply outsmarted her and used the environment to their advantage.
yeah your gonna have to post and circle this nuke cause i dont see it, nothing but rubble falls with her, all the remaing bombs are still with Yamato and the fire monsters dwindles away after its caught in the explosion from the bomb big mom grabs.
There is nothing that i can see that would cause big mom to explode on imapct with wano.

people really think it was just a nuke shaped rock:shame:

first it blends in with the rocks perfectly,
second its not highlighted at all,
third its not shaped like the rest of the bombs, why?
fourth yes it could stll actually be just a rock.

was it really that difficult just to draw the fire monster and two or three of the big frozen bombs falling with her instead to avoid any confusion. why make it difficult for people to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.