Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how did law get this strong ?

luffy defeated two commanders clashed with two yonkos and spent weeks training to be at the level that he is now

law was chilling in wano for a Month with no fight and no training , but out of all sudden he has awakening and top tier durability

Bro what did Oda do with this chapter to Kid fans?
:crazwhat:
At this point and seeing how Oda threat Law, yeah Kid is probably not his fav character xD.

I would wish as Kid and Law fan that a nuke didn't defeat BM. That was really awful,it took the victory of Kid and Law in my eyes.

BM is a insane tank...
Hope next time we see also offensive powers of her.

you still expect him to kill kaido right?
with double the pain that rendered him immobile?
Post automatically merged:

how did law get this strong ?

luffy defeated two commanders clashed with two yonkos and spent weeks training to be at the level that he is now

law was chilling in wano for a Month with no fight and no training , but out of all sudden he has awakening and got top tier durability
offscreen he awakened his df
which happens to be really broken

AdvCoC only reserved to the very strongest
He aint that guy
Post automatically merged:

Why would post wano luffy need shanks help vs linlin lol

And yet he's about to be considered a Yonko. From a narrative standpoint it kinda make sense for Oda to not let him have both awakening and AdvCoC before Luffy, knowing there's still three or four arc in the story. Meaning there's plenty enough room for growth. Anyway time will tell

that translation better be off
whats implied in that final attack is awful..
from me it kinda looked like linlin was lying

Like she says the attack tickles her, but in 1039 it made her cough up blood and in 1040 it has her pinned to the ground, forcing her to power up to try to deal with it. Linlin needs to lie because if the fodder think she's weak, soul pocus won't work.

But Kid and Law's dialogue indicates that linlin was on her last legs and that this was a desperate attempt by her to not lose.

law was chilling in wano for a Month with no fight and no training
We don't know what Law was doing for a month lol. Most of it was offscreened. It's fair to assume he was training since they were about to fight a Yonko. Also his durability is no joke. In Dressrosa, he 1v2'd Fuji and Doffy, then got shot dozens of times, and then 2v1'd Trebol and Doffy while Luffy was fooling around with Bellamy downstairs. All of Dressrosa took place in one day.

These Elbaf people truly don't stop to use their brain for a second. What is the point of Elbaf? What is left? Big Mom tried to make an alliance with them a while back, and that's it.

Imagine thinking Oda will spend Elbaf giving BM a therapy session for Mother Carmel. We're in the end game here. Elbaf will lead straight to Raftel.

I always expected it to kick in before that.
It's good it's kicked in now. Luffys final phase vs kaido where I expect him to punch kaido into the capital with his finisher hasn't even started yet. Zoros got time
that isnt enough time to heal ........
lol
zoro doing anything else if 2x the pain kicked in is bs since oda had half of that render him unable to fight.

I always expected it to kick in before that.
It's good it's kicked in now. Luffys final phase vs kaido where I expect him to punch kaido into the capital with his finisher hasn't even started yet. Zoros got time
I think Zoro's chances of killing Kaido are higher than they have ever been and I have seen ZKK as very probable for quite a while already. Lol.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Status
Not open for further replies.