Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic chapter.
I don't care what people say or even big mom in the chapter, that lady couldn't move from kid's attack.
The amount of force, kid can produce with his attacks it's insane.
Law continues to be creative and op as always:steef:.
So, we will get info about one piece in wano maybe.
Zunisha is a cursed figure from 800 years ago and joyboy's nakama is quite thrilling for me.
Man, zoro looks like he is dead.. Wtf is all that blood?
But i am sure all that leads to even more greatness for our boy, so let's put our seatbelts on and drive all the way to awesomeness once again.:cheers:

"When this attack is done tickling me, you can either give 50 years from your lifespans or you can live on as my slaves" - I think Oda wrote this for fans that expected Big Mom to be defeated last chapter. Time and time again, we have been told normal rules don't apply to Big Mom, she is literally a monster.

The way that Big Mom lost was definitely the best route considering that Oda chose to hype the Yonko to outrageous extremes making their defeats unthinkable. In this case, it wasn't just Law and Kidd, the bombs played a part, Onigashima being high in the skies played a part, the hole being coincidentally directly along Big Mom's trajectory to ensure that explosion was concentrated on her. Makes one wonder just how Luffy will put Kaido down.

I wonder what Oda is setting up with Zunisha approaching Onigashima, is she going to play a part in Kaido's defeat, will she help in stopping Onigashima falling on the flower capital, I cant help but feel excited for Wano's ending.

Also, Zunisha being Joyboy's nakama is the proof that Joyboy was indeed a pirate and that maybe Zunisha is in fact a person that ate a devil fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.