Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Kid/Law vs Big Mom is over, some considerations.

- Law was truly impressive. His techinques were amazing and he got singled out by Big Mom for the level of danger he posed. His versatility. Some thought that he was going to play a more support like role (to Kidd) but instead he was the most impressive one. Law is easily the strongest supernova after Luffy and Zoro currently.

- Kidd desplayed great endurance and tankiness. And he is overall very strong but he did not certainly take that role/status of a rival who is close in strenght to Luffy. His crew is miles behind as well. And I expect the gap between him and Luffy to grow even bigger further down the story. Oda could have given him at least the final hit and instead Big Mom got ended by bombs lol. Kidd's last attack was "tickling" Big Mom, lmao.

- Big Mom. Very endurant. She also had some nice applications of her fruit (taking life spans to power up, using his ability for her damaged bones etc.). She used CoC at least off screen but it would have been nice if Oda had bothered to draw a couple of panels with those. She also didn't have awakening and I would have never expected that. Her overall offensive prowess hasn't impressed me much and it got ridiculous in certain situations. Not to mention that Law and Kidd came already injured and Hawkins also interferred against Kidd for a portion of the fight. I had her ranked at the bottom amongst the other emperors and admirals and I go with that right now as well.

- The fight had some very nicely drawn panels.

The chapter was better than i expected. I might even consider it a win for Big mom, she gave the impression that she was invincible and couldn't be killed, truly befitting of a Yonko. Kidd's attack i gotta admit was kinda underwhelming but it's a yonko he was facing after all, even law's puncture wille wasn't enough to incapacitate her. I'm really wondering if kaido is gonna die, if he does though, i can't see luffy being the sole reason of his death considering he never killed anybody.

For the people complaining that Big mom didn't die, well for how long have you been reading one piece? A weakened Doflamingo didn't die after Kkg, Katakuri was still conscious after the fight, King Albert is definitely still alive after KoH Zoro, nothing new

ps. Still hoping for AdvCoC kidd :josad::lusalty:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kidd needs to tatt Law's jolly roger on his back, and pay him royalties everytime he gets mentioned as someone who took a Yonkou down. Dude had 1 job. Big Mom really laughed it off and had a whole ass conversation while eating his lame ass move.

This is also more confirmation Oda cares for power scaling, because from a logical perspective it makes complete sense why Kidd's attacks wouldn't be even half as effective as Law's. It's just unfortunate Oda couldn't atleast make them look more visually imposing, giving them destruction on a massive scale, instead Law ended up having the cake and eating it since even in the DC category he was far superior.

Big Mom cemented herself an absolute tank, but my goodness she has trash tier offense, her best homie got shat on by a fruitless Law. She didn't do a single impressive thing offensively in this entire fight. Not a damn thing.

Power scaling aside, the panel where Kidd told Big Mom to keep eating shit, laying out another damned punk while Law silenced her and took down Misery was raw af. That was fucking sick.

Couldn't have been a more appropriate ending to this fight, Big Mom is the loudest, most obnoxious, most annoying character Oda has ever created, and she finally got shut the fuck up, literally and figuratively. A poetic ending for Charlotte Linlin.

Kidd needs to tatt Law's jolly roger on his back, and pay him royalties everytime he gets mentioned as someone who took a Yonkou down. Dude had 1 job. Big Mom really laughed it off and had a whole ass conversation while eating his lame ass move.

This is also more confirmation Oda cares for power scaling, because from a logical perspective it makes complete sense why Kidd's attacks wouldn't be even half as effective as Law's. It's just unfortunate Oda couldn't atleast make them look more visually imposing, giving them destruction on a massive scale, instead Law ended up having the cake and eating it since even in the DC category he was far superior.

Big Mom cemented herself an absolute tank, but my goodness she has trash tier offense, her best homie got shat on by a fruitless Law. She didn't do a single impressive thing offensively in this entire fight. Not a damn thing.

Power scaling aside, the panel where Kidd told Big Mom to keep eating shit, laying out another damned punk while Law silenced her and took down Misery was raw af. That was fucking sick.

Couldn't have been a more appropriate ending to this fight, Big Mom is the loudest, most obnoxious, most annoying character Oda has ever created, and she finally got shut the fuck up, literally and figuratively. A poetic ending for Charlotte Linlin.
wahahahhahaha You Funny Dude:suresure::gokulaugh::suresure:

Great Chapter:

- Law should receive a new nickname after this fight - The Amazing Law,
- If I had to compare Kid and Law's performance i would say: Law - 5/5 and Kid 3/5 - and showing them equal after this fight makes no sense.
- Zunisha and Joy Boy last page - bonkers.
- We have confirmation that Grim Reaper is not Brook,
- Kazenbo is gone,
- Ninja fight is over,

I wonder what's next with BM in Wano, i assume that she must be K.O - because what would stop her from coming back?
I am also curious whether Oda will show what will happen to her now - whether her children will find her and save her ?

:shocking::steef::finally::lumazed:

Well, finally the battle has come to end. Although I'm not sure if Big Mom is dead yet, but I think she might be critically injured, leaving her easily killed if someone comes to kill her. Knowing how opportunistic BBP is, they might come to kill Big Mom and steal her power. Imagine how crazy it will be if it happens, but it's just my speculation, we'll have to see. I honestly don't want to see her again in any future arcs, hoping Oda can move on from Kaido and Big Mom after Wano arc is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.