Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the Q&A, Neither Law or Kid didn't knocked out BM for once, even in the final end she had her eyes open and was mad.
Add to the point that it really feel like Kid and Law where not enough to knock her down.

As @PuckTheGreat pointed it ourt, since the alliance need the W, he force himself to give Law and Kid a W via throwing BM out. Basically they did a better Robin&Jinbe move with insane attacks, but the point is clear, Oda didn't could find a way to draw a perfect W for Kid and Law. He know both been not enough to fully beat BM. Otherwise he would let her lose already with Kid attack. He force himself so Kid and Law could get the W and a bounty boost in the end, but in sametime he nerf most like BM for not using adv CoC and even most like awakening.

The result, she got throw away,but wasn't knocked out. Not like all flying six or the calamity, she was not done, she had enough power for still using her df which was blocked by Law sound power.

Overall she is really a beast, her endurance is probably one of the best in entire OP.
And the last lines kinda implied that she will comeback with a epic scene.

If Oda follow this part, Luffy will lose or need overall a help vs Kaido, since his two supernova friends together couldn't beat BM even without awakening.

The strongest beast perhaps with awakening will be so op,people will see how strong a all out Yonkou going be.

@PuckTheGreat overall I agree with you bro, kinda got the same feeling how Oda threat the battle with BM vs Kid and Law.
This semi victory feels cheap and fake, wish that Oda could handle it better and I understand all Kid fans who been disappointed about it.

I rather take a epic 1on1 with adv coc clash and awakened power from both Kid and BM where BM lose fully in the end rather then what we got this time.

Seems like I really expect much from Kid and Law as two low top tiers, seems like in Oda eyes that is not enough to beat a Yonkou.

@DarkWitch you opinion about that since last chapter you was kinda disappointed about BM. Do you like this way more?

This bomb must be the ace of the beast pirates.
All hail yonko-slayer. All hail the bomb. :kaidowhat:
Second question is if the bomb is the final blow and leaker says that yep, something like that. While BM is falling she is angry at Law and Kidd and when she looks up the bomb explodes she opens her eyes and their part ends
New Kaido forces power levels after 1040
The bomb(one shot yonko feat)>>>>Kaido>b.meme

reading the spoilers again

redon says:

Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.

Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.

We see a huge explosion in the hole

But the 5ch Q&A states

Big Mom punches one of the bombs Yamato had frozen & it explodes. Kanjuro’s Kazenbo gets caught up in the explosion & becomes visibly weakened (or dead?) Lower part of Onigashima gets blown away.

So my guess is she punches one of the bombs at the bottom of Onigashima and then falls into the hole where the 2 other bombs explode

some really cool techniques during this fight but definitely a step back in terms of narrative quality after Sanji/Zoro’s fight chapters, feel like Oda just used it as a means to give Mom/Kidd/Law something to do after the roof.

Hopefully the next few chapters conclude all the kurozumi/scabbards stuff so we can focus on Luffy Kaido, which hopefully lives up to the years long buildup.

reading the spoilers again

redon says:

Big Mom falls down through the armory, taking Kazenbou and all the bombs along with her.

Big Mom falls into Wanokuni's hole while she tells Law and Kid not to think that she's going to die this easily.

We see a huge explosion in the hole

But the 5ch Q&A states

Big Mom punches one of the bombs Yamato had frozen & it explodes. Kanjuro’s Kazenbo gets caught up in the explosion & becomes visibly weakened (or dead?) Lower part of Onigashima gets blown away.

So my guess is she punches one of the bombs at the bottom of Onigashima and then falls into the hole where the 2 other bombs explode
Just 1 bomb would be so weird...

Based on the Q&A, Neither Law or Kid didn't knocked out BM for once, even in the final end she had her eyes open and was mad.
Add to the point that it really feel like Kid and Law where not enough to knock her down.

As @PuckTheGreat pointed it ourt, since the alliance need the W, he force himself to give Law and Kid a W via throwing BM out. Basically they did a better Robin&Jinbe move with insane attacks, but the point is clear, Oda didn't could find a way to draw a perfect W for Kid and Law. He know both been not enough to fully beat BM. Otherwise he would let her lose already with Kid attack. He force himself so Kid and Law could get the W and a bounty boost in the end, but in sametime he nerf most like BM for not using adv CoC and even most like awakening.

The result, she got throw away,but wasn't knocked out. Not like all flying six or the calamity, she was not done, she had enough power for still using her df which was blocked by Law sound power.

Overall she is really a beast, her endurance is probably one of the best in entire OP.
And the last lines kinda implied that she will comeback with a epic scene.

If Oda follow this part, Luffy will lose or need overall a help vs Kaido, since his two supernova friends together couldn't beat BM even without awakening.

The strongest beast perhaps with awakening will be so op,people will see how strong a all out Yonkou going be.

@PuckTheGreat overall I agree with you bro, kinda got the same feeling how Oda threat the battle with BM vs Kid and Law.
This semi victory feels cheap and fake, wish that Oda could handle it better and I understand all Kid fans who been disappointed about it.

I rather take a epic 1on1 with adv coc clash and awakened power from both Kid and BM where BM lose fully in the end rather then what we got this time.

Seems like I really expect much from Kid and Law as two low top tiers, seems like in Oda eyes that is not enough to beat a Yonkou.

@DarkWitch you opinion about that since last chapter you was kinda disappointed about BM. Do you like this way more?
Based post :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.