Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her durability and endurance is her only great stat which was expected given her nature.

Basically all other fighting abilities that BM has shown were trash. Speed, Haki, AP, lethality, fighting IQ, versatility.

Her healing power was neat though. Still, her apparently strongest moved looked like a cheap version off Magellan's venom demon.

I really doubt that BM had any chance of winning. Her strategy was too endure all attacks until Law and Kid are down.

Her AP , lethality , skill etc etc were find i mean she even KO Kid and Law but she was never going to win this fight .
Hell Oda even drop huge as bombs on her just to make sure but that the power of plot along other stuff lol

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Law

- damaged BM internally, a residue of which is projected internally and the remains of traveled shockwave formed an unobservably deep hole small-island wide

- create the hole to trap BM

- blocks BM's command from reaching her targets or homies

- cut Misery, BM's strongest attack which has the magma-like depiction similar to King's near-magma fire, added with lightning, which is also alive

- blocks all sound to ensure the peaceful celebration of Wano's citizens

---

WSM Candidate indeed:myman:
This is what Oda is capable of when he doesn't have to force Law to job to someone. In this case Big Mom had to go down, so Oda was allowed to run a looser leash on Law's hax. There's still a lot more this character can do, I don't know why people are shocked, Law has always had the most broken fruit since its reintroduction in PH.

Whenever Oda wants he can virtually have Law do anything, which is why he's guaranteed to be at the top of this verse at EOS, because the only thing holding Law back is himself, the fruit is unstoppable.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Congratulations for Kidd and Law in giving their 110% in 2 vs 1 to have their attacks tanked and laughed by Big Mom.
Especially Kidd's.
At least with all the possible PIS, and "help" from Kanzenbo and the bombs, they managed to BFR her.

Well, King already did that at the beginning of the arc, in 1 vs 1 and without all that fuss.
If only king had some bombs too he already has the fire to light them up

Congratulations for Kidd and Law in giving their 110% in 2 vs 1 to have their attacks tanked and laughed by Big Mom.
Especially Kidd's.
At least with all the possible PIS, and "help" from Kanzenbo and the bombs, they managed to BFR her.

Well, King already did that at the beginning of the arc, in 1 vs 1 and without all that fuss.
What "1 v. 1" was King in? He literally just hit the ship. Big Mom wasn't even trying to attack him.

BM just found Marco annoying, Kid overpowered BM a couple of times. He also bested a serious BM in pure 1v1s such as the assign + bull moment. Kid has higher AP than Marco and better natural durability/endurance.
Except big mom don’t find Marco annoying. She respect Marco more than his son katakuri.
Marco and big mom both agree to fight each other. Marco made king bleed even he is on fire. The same king have better defense than big mom and kaido. Zoro have hard time to cut king. Zoro cut kaido just fine.
‘So Marco can hurt big mom.

Kidd did slam down big mom which it is sneak attack, kidd did overpowered big mom sword-he grab big mom sword.
Yes Kidd have better durability/endurance . Marco have healing fruit. Your point ?
The fact law and Kidd fight big mom. Marco fight big mom alone. It portray Marco supieror compare to big mom.
‘Same Marco fight Blackbeard.
‘If we goes your thing
Big mom have healing . Akainu don’t have healing . But akainu have better durability than big mom. His bones are stronger than big mom. And akainu tank Marco and vista like nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.