Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It's crazy BM couldn't make herself young again or at least look it for aesthetic reasons with her DF and it involving taking lifespans....

A witch turning herself young again classic trope right there!

I can only imagine she was much stronger and faster in her physical much younger prime naturally? Her 28 years old era for Rocks or so?

Neither Kid nor Law are stronger than pre adv-CoC Luffy.
They already had their awakening on the rooftop, if you think they're stronger then you're arguing they came into the raid as > Luffy which is pure nonsense
No they arrived to the raid comparable
Luffy went all out on the rooftop, Kidd and Law didn't

All out Awakened Kidd/Law > All out Rooftop Luffy

Adv. CoC Luffy > Awakened Kidd/Law but not by much

I noticed that in this Raid, we always have a New Ally who shows up to counter a certain Problem that can endanger whole Alliance.

Ice Oni Virus ---> Stalled by Marco
Smile Users ---> Stalled by Tama
Onigashima Flying ---> Stalled by Momo
WG Army ---> Stalled by Zunisha
Fire Yokai/Bombs ---> Stalled by Yamato

I believe we still have 4 other Problems, meaning 4 New Allies will help solve them

Castle Fire ---> ???
CP-0 Chase ---> ???
??? ---> ???
??? ---> ???

One Ally was already revealed who is Hiyori, leaving us with Three More Characters to show up soon
One of them will most probably be Onimaru, but who could the other Two be?
Will someone from Revos Army appear to stall CP-0 Enough so that they decide to leave?
What will be the Last Two Problems?

Imagine if the would go like this :

Big Mom falls from Onigashima after the first Damned Punk. After that Kid goes after her to comfirm her defeat. Than they both land on the Flower capital and have a huge CoC clash and a short but brutal battle where Kid finishes her.
:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Oda why did you do this ? Just why ?
:josad::josad:
When you understand that Kid is not an important character like Law or the Mugiwaras for the story you will suffer less Kid fans

Status
Not open for further replies.