Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lel?
Kid has all 3 hakis, Vivre card explained it. CoA was shown in panel, CoC was mentioned by Kaido. His speed is discussable, but his durability is above any other non Yonko character on the Onigashima right now. Dude tanked everything since beginning of the raid, even got nerfed heavily through Hawkins and even an Yonko was not able to put him down for good, by giving everything she had at him, at buffed version. Downplaying his Speed, okay, his offense, maybe, but his durability / tankiness? hell no.
You forgot that Hawkins literally healed him right ? I know he has all 3 types of Haki but they're all shit tier, even in the anime he only made people scared didnt even knock them down and Durability is okay but its not enough to face YC1s thats why I put him YC2 tier

Crazy to think about how Yamato's DF is probably considered one of the strongest Zoans, even though it just gives slight stat boosts and otherwise is a walmart version of Aokiji's. Nonetheless I like it, just look at how versatiled it is. Zoans will shine with their awakening, that's for sure.

I have a feeling that Zunisha roflstomps the WG fleet and then will help Momonosuke with Onigashima. Grabbing it with its trunk, parking it onto the occean, everyone's happy, Momo and Zunisha becoming real homies and Tama finally releases that poor elephant from its punishment, with a new rule overwriting kibi dango.
The minks start to live in Wano, Momo becomes the Shogun, Zunisha becomes its guardian and Oden's dream becomes true.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
My ranking for the alliance:
Mid Top tier:
1.Luffy
Low Top Tiers
2.Law
3.Zoro/Kid
4.Kid/Zoro
Inbetweener:
5.Yamato
High High Tier:
6.Marco
7.Sanji

Your guys opinion so far for the ranking of your own personal ranking for the alliance side?
There is so much wrong with putting Law over Zoro, and you went ahead and put Kid up there with Zoro. Other than that, you're spot on.

Ah yes, where his attacks cant even break walls, or in the recent spoilers where he had to spam his ultimate attack and still didnt do any damage ? sorry Dude but I understand, you waited for Kidd since Sabody and all you got is this trash.
Yeah, she was balooning Damned Punk... until she couldn't anymore
:myman:

And that's BIG MOM, make it land on a human and all you'll have to collect is his dust

Status
Not open for further replies.