Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy the worst top tier, the one with the most exposure. Oda workin backwards. I’m legit scared for my dogs shanks/Kizaru. No telling what trash will see involved in there defeats.
:josad:

Oda could've even try to incorporate them into the fight organically, they just popped up for her to deal with
What’s even worse is the fact there’s actually elements in the story he could’ve used to make it more organic like Kidd blowing up Linlin’s ships, injuring her Sweet Commander or even stealing from her but he didn’t even bring it up🤦🏾‍♂️. No to mention Kidd feels a bit too secondary? (for the lack of a better term) in this fight given the aforementioned elements. Not saying he didn’t do anything or that he was carried by Law or anything like that but every single time even up until her falling of Onigashima, it felt like Law was the one thwarting her & Law didn’t even have any conflict with her prior to this arc 😓

Guys, just you wait. Kanjuro is gonna do his final act #4 and destroy all Kurozumi enemies for real. This will definitely be the finalest act of them all!
You know I thought the fights would save the arc and while some of them have been good there’s to much bullshit happening on the side. The Scabbards have ruined the arc, honestly Oda should have just killed them before the Raid Started to give the strawhats some motivation.

Sorry, I'll just pm oda real quick.

Maybe my issue is with oda.. Allowing idiots to think kidd and law actually won this fight with no thanks to bombs or kazenbo
I know right?

the same dude hailed mihawk as the wss and had him postpone vs vista
while shanks is clashing equally with vista's captain splitting the sky
and commands enough respect to end the entire war

oda's such a weird guy; so devoid of any logic.

:handsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.