Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assign......... Its an ability I see Zoro heavily struggling heavily with. If Kidd assigns enough Metal Zoro will get overwhelmed, regardless if he can cut it or not. It'd be a more intense version of Neji's Fight Against Kidomaru, Difference being Kidd can actually manipulate what he's sending at Zoro and has railgun on top of that.

Midd can't block a single attack from Zoro, uno. This match up doesn't exist nor would it make sense, Midd does not have the haki and skill nor does he counter swordsmen unless we're talking about vet level characters.

I don’t know man. I’m starting to have a strong feeling she’d be an ally & one of the main reasons is precisely coz of her beef with the giants. As opposed to the ‘SHs & Linlin vs the Giants’, I think ‘Giants v SHs & Linlin’ is more likely. In the first place Linlin’s story on Elbaf is a tragedy. Doesn’t really make sense to make her the enemy imo. What she requires for her story line to be resolved is not ‘defeat’ but ‘aid’. Moreover, not only did the SHs save totland they’ve already made quite a few important allies in the Big Mom Pirates. Also doesn’t really make much sense to have the SHs go against the Big Mom Pirates at this point as it won’t really be that much of a challenge.
Maybe BMP will be there as hypetools?

Oda should have given Luffy at least one decent rival. Just one.
:zehaha:

Because it's not crazy to think he could, again he has the tools and CoA emission isn't the crazy advanced version of it

and most swordsmen could do it before Luffy pre ts.

Do we seriously need to be shown he could use haki? We all knew Law had haki before he used it on camera.
Come on man, these arguments are not good.

CoA emission is not the most advanced version, but it is still an advanced version nonetheless.

The fact that a haki-reliant such as Luffy did not know how to do it entering Wano, when he already had 1 advanced form of haki, shows that it's not something you will just casually encounter all the time.

Wdym most swordsmen could do it? Flying slashes by themselves are not CoA emission, only those imbued with CoA specifically are.

We knew Law had haki, and we were shown him using it shortly thereafter. We have never seen Kid using it...it's unreasonable to think he would've just busted out advanced forms of haki in addition to CoC coating. And this is AFTER he already got his DF awakening...you can't seriously tell me you expected him to use CoC coating AND awakening when Luffy doesn't even have awakening yet at all

Yeah, i never understood the "Luffy needs a rival", are people just forgetting Blackbeard? lmao

The one who needed a rival 500 chapters ago was Zoro, at least one other swordsman in the story that would like the title, that would've been nice

But no, the story is gonna end and only Zoro and Mihawk care about the title

:josad:
Well, Zoro's true rival was Kuina, but Down D. Stairs had other plans. :milaugh:

Anyway, I see it as a testament of Oda's value to the dreams of humanity, btw.

Luffy's dream is something wanted by countless people, and he needs to move heaven & earth to get it.

Zoro's dream is something coveted by very few people, but he still needs to move heaven & earth to achieve it.

I see this as Oda's way of saying that, ultimately, the value of your dream is decided by yourself, not by how many people want it.

Just my two cents. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

It declines because Luffy is becoming more retarded by the episode, just wait for BM getting 10 more volume cover appearances in the future :fullmom:
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.