Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole plot line with Germa getting captured in Cover Story. Oda adding it now during Big Moms. Her unresolved feud with the Giants and Elbaf. Literally foreshadowing all over WCI. The end of Luffy vs Katakuri fight and dude says its over for Linlin lmaooo
Yes, Germa are coming to Wano. This is where Mont D'Or is. I thought they were going to join since the beginning of the raid.

Is she confirmed unconscious? No. So it means she fell point blank. Now if it says she is unconscious as a result then you would have an argument. Until then you dont
What do you think defeated means? Have you seen any of the narrator boxes this arc?

"You have no proof defeated means defeated"

Her O-Lin plotline is definitely going to be addressed in a proper manner, her unfinished business with Elbaf, her vendetta against Luffy/Nova, the Vinsmokes being captured in her territory, the promise to Katakuri, etc
I don't believe in it but I could see BMP vs SHs in a final encounter... I kind of hating the idea but there could be sone great matchups. The only thing that would not fit in is Zoro cause he has already beaten a YC1 so I think Sanji would be next. His flame attacks would be a great counter to Kat.

BM vs Luffy
Kat vs. Sanji
Smoothie vs. Jimbe
Cracker vs Yamato
Pero vs Brook & Chopper
Snack vs. Franky

The credit for taking down BM will go to Kid and Law. No one else. Just like the credit for taking down Kaido will go to Luffy.
the credit for beating these two yonkos all goes to Luffy. just like what happen to wci, when they wanked him as the leader the instigator who plan all of the invation, when you think about it, luffy didnt have no plan, it was bege jinbe and the other who orchestrated the attack.

Yes, Germa are coming to Wano. This is where Mont D'Or is. I thought they were going to join since the beginning of the raid.

What do you think defeated means? Have you seen any of the narrator boxes this arc?

"You have no proof defeated means defeated"
defeated
/dɪˈfiːtɪd/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
  1. having been beaten in a battle or other contest.
    "the defeated army"
    • demoralized and overcome by adversity.
They way its presented in this chapter makes it clear that the defeat she receives is being demoralized since (1) she is still conscious, (2) has means of healing herself.

I don't believe in it but I could see BMP vs SHs in a final encounter... I kind of hating the idea but there could be sone great matchups. The only thing that would not fit in is Zoro cause he has already beaten a YC1 so I think Sanji would be next. His flame attacks would be a great counter to Kat.

BM vs Luffy
Kat vs. Sanji
Smoothie vs. Jimbe
Cracker vs Yamato
Pero vs Brook & Chopper
Snack vs. Franky
Zoro vs oven?

Status
Not open for further replies.