Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how tf Law use corazon ability :crazwhat:
i mean i know he pay homage to Corazon but how??!! :crazwhat:
Iirc their abilities are pretty similar in that Corazon also utilizes a room of sorts to block of sound. Till now we assumed Law is able to increase the size of his sword covered in kroom (his awakening) by expanding it but if we assume that Law is not simply just expanding his sword with kroom but freely changing the properties of the sword then it’s possible for Law to block off the sound of something covered in his kroom💀. Could be wrong, but that’s the only way I can rationalize it atm. Might become a bit clearer with panels ^^

It is time for me to accept Oda hates Kid. He seems to be to much work for Oda.
Wait for Friday bro
If that's the case, I'll be honest enough to accept it and deal with it the same way
As of now, it only looks like there are some missing parts and users are taking advantage of it
We started from Linlin being finished by all the bombs ---> Last spoiler corrected it and said that only one bomb fell

Wait for friday, Kidd finisher will be the catalyst of Linlin defeat

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Wait for Friday bro
If that's the case, I'll be honest enough to accept it and deal with it the same way
As of now, it only looks like there are some missing parts and users are taking advantage of it
We started from Linlin being finished by all the bombs ---> Last spoiler corrected it and said that only one bomb fell

Wait for friday, Kidd finisher will be the catalyst of Linlin defeat
i still love the idea of kid and his character. But it is sad to see how oda doesn’t give a damn anymore and just begs down to the popularity voting of Law. I will still wank the captain till the end, but it is obvious, Oda doesn’t want romper any effort into Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.