Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After how Oda handle Kid and Law,showing that both couldn't even beat non awakened BM
Both Kidd and Law fought Linlin 1v1
Kidd started 1v1 when he saved Nami, Usopp & Tama, until Law arrived, and he wasn't showing particular difficulties as long as it was "base" Linlin)

Law fought Linlin basically 1v1 when Kidd was under Hawkins curse, actually nerfed since he had to cover a pal too (that's why he performed a little worst than Kidd in a 1v1)

I mean it can happen but i dont think after BM's defeat Oda is going to let strawhats to go at Kaido.
It would take a while for them to come and It seems like Oda is wrapping up Act 3.

Also Kaido's fight in the perfonmance hall would be a terrible idea. People of Wano needs to see his defeat and we cant see the effects of the huge attacks while they are in perfonmance hall.
That’s the thing, everyone needs to see Kaidos defeat:
Beast Pirates, Samurai, people of Wano. And honestly the best way I can see that happening is by having Luffy finish him in the performance hall and sending his body flying to fall onto the flower capital unconscious similar to the first time Luffy and him fought.

So through all this shit bigmom can't fly becuase she doesn't have access to get a homie do to law. Which means they didn't know her out at all and she is just falling like what kidd did to her. Lol looks like she wasn't even grabbing souls to heal , just not to fall lol. This is really sad for kidd and law fans. But oda had to do it this way since they don't have the required AP

I see that there are many people who are disappointed with Kid's treatment. But again Kid is not a main character, in the story of One Piece Law is much more important than him.
Law is a member of Clan D. The law has the OP OP No mi

I'm sorry for the Kid fans @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Pantheos @Monkey D Theories @Lukegranders @Roo @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Iam25 they deserve better they wanted something good but I think they expected too much from this character

Kid and his crew can't be Luffy's rivals, they're too weak. I've always said don't expect much from Kid or you'll be disappointed, Kid isn't as important as Law and he won't be.

And it looks like Big Mom wasn't even really knocked out, finally Oda found a way to knock her out with a bomb. She tanked all of Law's Awakened Deathblows that hit inside the body is impressive. Maybe eventually she will actually be in Erbaf and that's where Luffy will beat her.

Alright, point well-made about the scrub. :suresure:

However, supposing the Reaper is not Brook after all, do you think that means Zoro sitting out of the group fight altogether or simply Zoro coming up at the tail end of the fight altogether?
I can't see Oda missing the opportunity to have Zoro lead the crew in Luffy's absence. It would be a call back to the TB Oar's fight. But it makes even more sense to happen now given Zoro's new Adv Coc. He's stepping more into the light as a leader and conqueror of his own.

Also Kaido needs to see "a samurai like Oden". This is the moment for that to happen IMO.

That’s the thing, everyone needs to see Kaidos defeat:
Beast Pirates, Samurai, people of Wano. And honestly the best way I can see that happening is by having Luffy finish him in the performance hall and sending his body flying to fall onto the flower capital unconscious similar to the first time Luffy and him fought.
Luffy on the rooftop makes more sense. Oda already defeated an emperor at perfonmance hall. I dont think he will do that again.

Alright, point well made about the scrub. :suresure:

However, supposing the Reaper is not Brook after all, do you think that means Zoro sitting out of the group fight altogether or simply Zoro coming up at the tail end of the fight altogether?
Tail end. He is gaining something from the reaper plot point. The longer it takes for it to be answered to more likely oda is waiting until last min for zoro to do something

Status
Not open for further replies.