Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
@HA001 @Gol D. Roger @Extravlad @nik87

They're trying to sell me that, while BM was noticeably stunned by a building her size hitting her head at point blank range, this isn't putting damage on her....:
Most of the people you're dealing with are the same people who think cutting mountains is the same thing as cutting bricks. 1 meteor had Law and Doffy shitting their pants, and this is the same Law that obliterated PH facility lmao.

Never underestimate odas bbw fetish
I don't.

But this is why he came up with the Olin bullshit.

So he can keep Big Meme around to finish off her character arc but without having to keep her crew around or having Luffy fighting her.

Kaido dies in this arc because he needs to go and his arc is over. Olin basically "neutralizes" Big Meme but allows to keep her around to tie up the remaining loose ends.

This arc is the WG toppling the Rox generation. Big Meme's reign is over.

The guys pushing for Big Meme to be a maing antagonist in the future are delusional like the Zoro fans fans who denied Zoro versus King the entire post rooftop when it was blatantly obvious...

I'm pretty indifferent to Big Mom returing in Elbalf but with the ability to heal and steal souls or use her own, I see no reason why this defeat would stop her permanently. She's not dead, she hasn't reverted back to O-Lin and she failed in her mission of improving her reputation, in fact it's in tatters now whilst Luffy (especially), Law and Kid's will be soaring post-Wano. I don't see why she'd come all this way for Luffy only to stop now when she doesn't seem incapable of continuing another day.

Law's just gaining new abilities whenever and while I like the dude so it isn't as bad as it could be, I wish Oda would simply be firm when he says a character is completely drained or out of energy, not have them just continue in a fight and bust out new moves. It's whatever, I liked the fight, it wasn't as good as a had hoped, but I liked it.

@HA001 @Gol D. Roger @Extravlad @nik87

They're trying to sell me that, while BM was noticeably stunned by a building her size hitting her head at point blank range, this isn't putting damage on her....:
Good point. :cheers:

Labeling Fujitora as the weakest top tier was one of the stupidest moves of the Lankers FC, tbh. No PIS involved, he would wreck both Linlin and Kaido (just like Kizaru or Akainu or Aokiji would). :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.