Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Luffy fan :kobeha:

this what they really think of Law and Kid, just two irrelevant so and so’s, John Doe and Who Givesafuck, wasting the MC’s precious panel time.

Funny thing is, Kid and Law fans are pretty amicable with Luffy fans I think, all part of that fans of the "Captain Trio", but Luffy fans really don’t rate y’all like that lol, they only side with Sanji's fans.

this what they really think of Law and Kid, just two irrelevant so and so’s, John Doe and Who Givesafuck, wasting the MC’s precious panel time.

Funny thing is, Kid and Law fans are pretty amicable with Luffy fans I think, all part of that fans of the "Captain Trio", but Luffy fans really don’t rate y’all like that lol, they only side with Sanji's fans.
Being a luffy stan has to be the lamest shit ever

He is like the WorstGen version of Zoro fans and Sanji fans, but as a Luffy fan
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.