Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid is even worse than I thought. I have however repeated it several times that Kid is not important in the story unlike Law.
@rerere @Lukegranders @ReggieZoldyck21 @Monkey D Theories @Pantheos @Iaarm

I never understood this story of Kid rival of Luffy, Luffy is light years away from Kid. Law on the other hand his performance is exceptional he has a crazy mastery of his devil fruit.
I still believe Kid will prove himself. Unlocking aCoC is the way to go for Kid but in the end he’d still be tied with Law who has a broken df

G

Gorosei Informer

OK well guess you got learn the hard way next chapter when we still in wano lol
I didn't say it was ending next chapter either. I just said soon.

It would be ridiculous if it ended next chapter, its too abrupt. But I think Oda is preparing to end the act finally. As I was saying before, everyone is falling on the enemy side aside from Kaido and BM now. Well I guess Orochi once and for all and if Apoo counts? I can't remember his status right now and is Hawkins gonna return or stay down too?

We've just had Fukurokuju going down FINALLY as Big Mom actually does so he's not gonna outlast Kaido at least lmfao thankfully! Kaido is the only true, real threat but I heard that an editor or some else associated with Oda, I think the anime director at Toei or something say Kaido is not the final fight/boss of Wano too?

We need an explanation on the Grim Reaper and closure with that too, where the hell Ame No Habakiri is, Nidai Kitetsu (although probs at Wano mainland not Onigashima ofc, where and what Denjiro and Kawamatsu are doing and will do, what CP0 are gonna do except hardly anything so far and so on lol.

Here go I found it btw, it might just be a mistranslation, a misunderstanding or so?:

I also found these which will be interesting to reflect on.:...

Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event (1041 SANJI SAVE ZORO)
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world (END OF WANO SANJI LORE REVEALED)
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders *by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation ( SANJI MEET VEGAPANK GET A NEW RAID SUIT)

IT ALL MAKES SENSE :finally::finally::finally::finally:

SANJI = RAID SUIT DESTROYED

VEGAPANK CALLED IT *NEW SUIT

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
:finally::finally::finally::finally:

I still believe Kid will prove himself. Unlocking aCoC is the way to go for Kid but in the end he’d still be tied with Law who has a broken df
Maybe Kid won't have an advanced COC after all. He may not be strong enough and may not be part of the elite that Kaido was talking about. Honestly, when it comes to feats and performance, Trafalgar D Water Law is way ahead of Kid.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's funny how basically no one gives a fuck Big mom goes down, Zoro and Sanji even sleep not giving two fucks.

I see you Oda.

and again Oda gives us a hint that one piece related to Wano as well
the big sword is still there neither Law nor Kid used it , i assume Luffy or Zunisha will use it.
i think it is for more than decoration there.

I didn't say it was ending next chapter either. I just said soon.

It would be ridiculous if it ended next chapter, its too abrupt. But I think Oda is preparing to end the act finally. As I was saying before, everyone is falling on the enemy side aside from Kaido and BM now. Well I guess Orochi once and for all and if Apoo counts? I can't remember his status right now and is Hawkins gonna return or stay down too?

We've just had Fukurokuju going down FINALLY as Big Mom actually does so he's not gonna outlast Kaido at least lmfao thankfully! Kaido is the only true, real threat but I heard that an editor or some else associated with Oda, I think the anime director at Toei or something say Kaido is not the final fight/boss of Wano too?

We need an explanation on the Grim Reaper and closure with that too, where the hell Ame No Habakiri is, Nidai Kitetsu (although probs at Wano mainland not Onigashima ofc, where and what Denjiro and Kawamatsu are doing and will do, what CP0 are gonna do except hardly anything so far and so on lol.

Here go I found it btw, it might just be a mistranslation, a misunderstanding or so?:

I also found these which will be interesting to reflect on.:...

Apoo running around with inbi somewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.