Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro needed magic sword so that's why he was left out.

Only people that earn their wins with hard work(not cheat codes) get credited
You mean the sword that made his haki much harder for him to control and he was fighting against most of the war?

If you want to go there then we definitely have to include magical fruit (devil fruit) that gives you power just by eating it. Imagine having a hax ability just by taking a bite.

You mean the sword that made his haki much harder for him to control and he was fighting against most of the war?

If you want to go there then we definitely have to include magical fruit (devil fruit) that gives you power just by eating it. Imagine having a hax ability just by taking a bite.
Didn't even read this. Just replying to say "cope"

Obviously, this doesn't mean Marco is as strong as BM but it does mean something.
So nothing, stop pushing random nonsense as fact. Kids portrayal itself enough to let u know “you” need a bunch of rereading. Law>YCs. Law>~Kid it’s not Rocket science

So actually panel evidence that was never said. Ur so hurt ur not even reading properly anymore. That’s the King of feats D Law affect y’all. One of his favs Zboi, clearly inferior by mile. So he’s copin the best he can. YC=Yonko
:lulz:

MY GODDDDDDD this is one of the most brutal NEG debates I’ve ever seen

@Gol D. Roger sir you are by FAR the worst Zoro wanker I’ve ever seen…..this debate is so one sided it isn’t even funny

Stick to editing my posts for bad language my boy cause debating ain’t it for you

So Brook wasn't the Grim Reaper that Zoro Saw and now Zoro is a bloody mess, knocked out/dead falling from the sky? I wonder where Oda is going with this.

The only one who can save and heal him now is Marco who is suspiciously nowhere to be seen at the moment.

If Big Mom manages to come back in Elbaf or WCI 2 I bet she will get the Frieza against Trunks treatment. Main crew has gotten so strong that she should realize retirement at Sabaody amusement park is her best bet.

This is karma for all the people that put all the eggs in the bounty basket, all the way back in Sabaody the og evil Kid fans wanked him because they bet on his powerlevel bounty and now even people that just like Kid's character are paying for their sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.