Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah people trying to scale the hole's diameter to island level was retarded but it still penetrated most of Onigashima + ran deep into Wano. Still island level but the attack power is focused.

Brook isn't the Grim Reaper.

Law legit... No haki sliced Misery. I didn't wanna believe that Omori Karyudon was above Misery because it's retarded to think a right hand's finisher > a Yonko's even if Omori Karyudon has better AP hype but... Legit, Zoro put in mad effort with massive ACoC leaks and a high level move + fire cutting for Omori Karyudon. Looks like Law just used fire cutting to get rid of Misery.
Tbh law can't coat his sword with Koka tbh.

At least there's no panel of it.

I Thought the attack was island lvl, at this point it is even large island lvl or above,now we know how large(half size of Onigashima) the hole is now and how deep, it going be easier now to scale it, can't wait for the calcs.

@Trafalgar_D_Law
You boy perform the second best feat in entire Op verse respect.
The hole is like 4X larger then Onigashima height, you could place Onigashima 4-5times in their and we don't even see the end of the hole.

If Law would release the attack on the ground, but not deep enoigh,perhaps whole Onigashima+Flower Capital would be gone, duo him putting the sword deep enough, the all power of the attack go though the ground.

What a amazing feat, now with this panel, im pretty sure Law feat going to get something like island lvl+ or country lvl!!
@Steven if you see a new calc later, post it in your thread. Pretty sure the sites who calc this going to make a new version.
I’m Proud of the boy. An here I was lowballing, thinking his best feat. Would be cutting the skull dome.

There is a difference b/w being dominated in a fight and being a fodder. Zoro dominated King with attacks packing one of the highest APs in OP while BM is getting pinned down by brick walls. Take it however you want.
Yeah Zoro “dominated” and now he’s at death’s door. Don’t forget, that KOH is Zoro going all out and King still managed to hold his ground. King was also fighting for at least an hour against Marco before fighting a fully healed Zoro and he even stated he was tired and close to his limit. If they’re both fresh, King could win and outlast KoH timer. Stamina is obviously a factor and Law, Kid, and BM have been going at it since the rooftop

I’m Proud of the boy. An here I was lowballing, thinking his best feat. Would be cutting the skull dome.
His feat is far above that, he really put out some insane shit, finally duo Law feat OP Top tiers can scale to Country lvl without we needing WB feat.

The attack potency of this attack is kinda crazy, as I said the second strongest attack so far via feats.

Law is for me based on feats the second strongest Supernova after Luffy and this means a lot since I had Kid and Zoro above him, but this clearly change, you boy was the reason why Kid and he took the victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.