Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

I'm pissed of with this arc too ain't worry about that. Sometimes you just post replies worth of thread size. Oda must've really fucked you up.

Fuck him:milaugh:
Lmfao for real man, Oda legit giving some of us PTSD and other issues, gonna need a therapist just because of Oda!
I had to vent anyway, I was purposely holding back but then I was like nah fuck it, let it out, its just gonna eat me up anyway hahaha.

I get mad at people on here way too many times and a bunch of you know that ofc unfortunately but fuck man, I got so heavily invested in OP in the past especially certain characters and I'm paying the price for it so hard now.
I'm walking a tightope blindfolded with Shanks and Mihawk right now especially. Or walking through a minefield whilst drunk lmao.

I dunno why I don't make threads tbh, especially as you said I make thread long posts sometimes lmfao.

Depending on how things go with OP, I might take a temporary break from it in April when my birthday comes around then and come back to it much later to see how much has changed and if its any better somehow. See what has actually happened and been revealed in that tme.

I'm giving OP until then to see what happens as I feel Act 3 will actually end soon but if it's still going by the time my birthday rolls around I will fucking rage quit OP lmfao.
I can see it for going for that long potentially BUT I really hope it doesn't, it must be coming to an end now surely?

Wait let me think, we have 1 more chapter this month after next week, 3 in March, 2 in April I think with Golden Week coming up end of April/1st week May, ah fuck...never mind! (I'm including an Oda break per month here too ofc.)

Act 3 can end within 6 chapters but man for the love of god, will Wano actually end before Film Red happens?!

:jackcopium::nicagesmile::jinbewat:kingufy:lulz:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah people trying to scale the hole's diameter to island level was retarded but it still penetrated most of Onigashima + ran deep into Wano. Still island level but the attack power is focused.

Brook isn't the Grim Reaper.

Law legit... No haki sliced Misery. I didn't wanna believe that Omori Karyudon was above Misery because it's retarded to think a right hand's finisher > a Yonko's even if Omori Karyudon has better AP hype but... Legit, Zoro put in mad effort with massive ACoC leaks and a high level move + fire cutting for Omori Karyudon. Looks like Law just used fire cutting to get rid of Misery.
You're thinking too deep, mate. Takt disfigured Misery last chaper. It's substance is probably not that dense just like her other homies which were being sliced by Brook.

Literally, kidd is slow as fuck in comparison to yc1's. Kidd doesn't have the CoO to deal with katakuri's future sight partnered with his mochi mochi no Mi. Doesn't have the speed or ap to deal with king. Shiryu is fucking invisible, kidd literally can't keep up with that considering he's shown literally fuck all CoO feats. Benn is undisclosed but it's pathetic for him to not be at the level of other yc1's

Yes, kidd has the AP potential but little to no potential to hit these blokes.

Kata doesn't use metal other than his trident and is exceeding well versed with his devil Fruit, kidd is fucking useless without haki

King uses his devil Fruit more than his sword (unless he fights a swordsman apparently?) so he is still perfectly capable of fighting past most of kids powers and the durability to survive metal beams, kidd is heavily outclassed in speed and range in this instance and his df is impractical

Marco is straight up flying 90% of the time and his speed literally outclasses most people in Onigashima, he has the regeneration to literally fuck off all kidd's attack(bc kidd literally hasn't shown haki) his magnetism would do fuck all bc marco regenerates

As I said shiryu is invisible so kidd is fucked from get go with no CoO feats

Ben is unknown

Literally all kidd has is his devil Fruit to magnetise them and all have ways of countering projectiles (especially if said projectile has 0 haki)

Kidd has literally no CoC ability shown so far.

Based on kidd's current feats literally all he can do is spam magnetism and get fucking hit by most of their moves. Kidd loses bc he passes out after failing to hit them with rail gun.

Literally, kidd is slow as fuck in comparison to yc1's. Kidd doesn't have the CoO to deal with katakuri's future sight partnered with his mochi mochi no Mi. Doesn't have the speed or ap to deal with king. Shiryu is fucking invisible, kidd literally can't keep up with that considering he's shown literally fuck all CoO feats. Benn is undisclosed but it's pathetic for him to not be at the level of other yc1's

Yes, kidd has the AP potential but little to no potential to hit these blokes.

Kata doesn't use metal other than his trident and is exceeding well versed with his devil Fruit, kidd is fucking useless without haki

King uses his devil Fruit more than his sword (unless he fights a swordsman apparently?) so he is still perfectly capable of fighting past most of kids powers and the durability to survive metal beams, kidd is heavily outclassed in speed and range in this instance and his df is impractical

Marco is straight up flying 90% of the time and his speed literally outclasses most people in Onigashima, he has the regeneration to literally fuck off all kidd's attack(bc kidd literally hasn't shown haki) his magnetism would do fuck all bc marco regenerates

As I said shiryu is invisible so kidd is fucked from get go with no CoO feats

Ben is unknown

Literally all kidd has is his devil Fruit to magnetise them and all have ways of countering projectiles (especially if said projectile has 0 haki)

Kidd has literally no CoC ability shown so far.

Based on kidd's current feats literally all he can do is spam magnetism and get fucking hit by most of their moves. Kidd loses bc he passes out after failing to hit them with rail gun.
Still Zero indication any of these characters are actually faster then Kid tho right
:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.