Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her biggest nerf is Oda taking off neurons out of her.
Post automatically merged:

LMFAO

Kid has not even a fifth part of King speed .
Post automatically merged:

So what about the bet of kid fans?

I'm really curious, I didn't bet at all but what's the resolution?
that's what having over 100 bodycount with all types of different races does to a mf

"It should have been worse" as expected gotta ride for ya boy even it make you delusional I respect it :saden::cheers:
More like everybody tried to shit hard on him saying that Kidd's attack wasn't the finisher when at the end of the day it was
Linlin is defeated, Kidd & Law were the material executors, weakened Kaido will probably require to be jumped by all SHs so...
:kayneshrug:

There is a stark difference b/w BM admitting she can't beat Marco, which she did, and me saying Marco is as strong as Big Mom. I even clarified it in my very first quote to you that the statement doesn't prove he's as strong as her.

You're just too focused on insulting me for Law's glory that you misread what I was saying, and it's perfectly fine but don't try to make your mistake right.
True, u are an annoying downplayed. Feels good seeing u rewrite the manga, so a subordinate comparable to Law.
Law fans at long last vindicated

:luffyswat:

I'm sorry is this some way to cap the fact that Law has one of the Top 2 feats of the manga? The hole on the ground >> hole in Onigashima, when Momo literally says "where did that HUGE hole come from?"
top 2 feats in the manga ?? :usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
and u are running away from the conversation lmfao , i just said that panel isnt accurate for size comparison since it legit shows a hole to be 1/10th the size of onigashima in width which is as big as bigger mom and therefore its just pure cap .

G

Gorosei Informer

Kid is still saving his last resort:josad:
Ironically a mood right now with you mentioning that too:

(Seriously though it's not that bad, I'm just memeing ofc lmao).

Also, "Squeaky Clean version"? Really? Lmfao.

:nicagesmile::luffylaugh::kaidowhat::lawsigh::sanjimeh:

tl;dr

but Bruno is a total JOBRO goat
and Law is obviously a total OP goat

and they kind of have similar-ish reality bending-ish powers
great characters
Yeah tl:dr for real lmfao, I typed another dissertation/essay there haha.

Complete facts there too, Rayan's comparison of them was perfectly apt! Such glorious Italian badasses!

I was re-reading some of Law's backstory and remembering it all and such, it's truly powerful, emotional and intentionally horrifying and insightful writing. Rocinante was such an incredible character too and his dynamic with Law, DF, design, relationship with Law and such are just pure art, beauty, wonder, admiration and such.

Fuck man, I don't want Law to die, I was already scared he would when Doffy shot him so many times but that Eternal Youth Surgery plot point makes me really worried. Hopefully it won't lead to his death no matter what.

've suspected the lack of seeing Bepo go Sulong is being saved for a tragic moment at some point potentially too.

:broocry::rosismile::lawbepo::cheers::perocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.