Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
True, u are an annoying downplayed. Feels good seeing u rewrite the manga, so a subordinate comparable to Law.
Law fans at long last vindicated

:luffyswat:
I literally posted the scan and spelled out what was said on the panel. And you're accusing me of writing my own manga while telling me that the statement means something different from what it literally says.:saden:

Law fans are eating good though, there is no denying it.

top 2 feats in the manga ?? :usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
and u are running away from the conversation lmfao , i just said that panel isnt accurate for size comparison since it legit shows a hole to be 1/10th the size of onigashima in width which is as big as bigger mom and therefore its just pure cap .
You mean the panel where we seeBM falling? Doesm't mean much, based on that logic Zoro was visible against Pica.
Actually directly in the first page we see how large the hole is compare to Onigashima,half the size:

BM been visible doesn't mean jackshit, if we base on these things,most op feats would be pretty low even Zoro cutting Pica.

Law feat is clearly above island lvl,at least large island lvl based how deep the hole is.
We should get new calcs in weekend.

Lmao Oda did a troll move on Kid. Originally intended to be more important. Ends up being overshadowed by Law in his first main battle :josad:, a Law who already had 2 character and power-lvl arcs for himself :saden:

Oda was probably like "fuck Kid, popularity matters more here" while writing this fight:kobeha:
as I told y’all it would. Law someone that after 2 arcs surpassed Zoro popularity. despite 100s of chapter between the 2. Simple marketing
:myman:
kid stilI my dog tho. Zbois pickin on him cause Laws untouchable
:lulz:

:jackcopium:

Island slashes
>>>>>>>
Big horn slashes
:lulz:
Island slash? You mean that attack that couldn't even defeat Big Mom that didn't even make a whole bigger than the skull dome?
:milaugh:

You should try sticking with facts. Law didn't cut the island in half. He made some holes in the floor and ground.

Zoro performed a similar feat during Dressrosa when he cut up Pica largest golem. That hole on the ground Law made at the most was the size of the golem waist. That was Law's strongest attack. We haven't even seen a current version of Zoro's 3 billion world or 1080 canon.

Ironically a mood right now with you mentioning that too:

(Seriously though it's not that bad, I'm just memeing ofc lmao).

Also, "Squeaky Clean version"? Really? Lmfao.

:nicagesmile::luffylaugh::kaidowhat::lawsigh::sanjimeh:

Yeah tl:dr for real lmfao, I typed another dissertation/essay there haha.

Complete facts there too, Rayan's comparison of them was perfectly apt! Such glorious Italian badasses!

I was re-reading some of Law's backstory and remembering it all and such, it's truly powerful, emotional and intentionally horrifying and insightful writing. Rocinante was such an incredible character too and his dynamic with Law, DF, design, relationship with Law and such are just pure art, beauty, wonder, admiration and such.

Fuck man, I don't want Law to die, I was already scared he would when Doffy shot him so many times but that Eternal Youth Surgery plot point makes me really worried. Hopefully it won't lead to his death no matter what.

've suspected the lack of seeing Bepo go Sulong is being saved for a tragic moment at some point potentially too.

:broocry::rosismile::lawbepo::cheers::perocry:
i actually did read it but i stopped to reply to the bruno point first. imma check out that thread

keep hope alive about kid, he is still probably going to get a massive W being listed as one who defeat a yonko with law and luffy. he's probably going to be a yonko himself after this.

law's story is so good absolutely. i hope he doesn't die.. but then again
bruno did :pepehands::pepehands::pepehands::pepecry:

G

Gorosei Informer

My only hope is for him to go help Luffy fight Kaido lol.
Yeah that would be legit really good, I'd love to see a Kidd and Luffy teamup vs Kaido and it would paralell the end of Act 1 ofc with both of them in jail and swearing revenge on Kaido and Luffy won't kill Kaido so Kidd or Zoro or someone else is gonna have to do it!

I really need to see whether Oda is gonna kill Kaido off and in what fashion too or if he intends to save him for the future and a new role and thus purpose somehow.

Maybe Oda has been purposely saving Kidd for this too hence why Law was getting more shine here and Kidd was doing less by comparison? Kidd was secretly intending to try to get rid of BM so he can kill Kaido as he's said a few times now I believe and get his revenge?

:cheers::kidsmile::jackcopium:
Ayyyy it goin be alright at long we still lovers that stronger than some fiction story :sweat:
Lmfao, even better then! A better love story than Twilight already!

:willsmith::broocry::kailaugh:

I Thought the attack was island lvl, at this point it is even large island lvl or above,now we know how large(half size of Onigashima) the hole is now and how deep, it going be easier now to scale it, can't wait for the calcs.

@Trafalgar_D_Law
You boy perform the second best feat in entire Op verse respect.
The hole is like 4X larger then Onigashima height, you could place Onigashima 4-5times in their and we don't even see the end of the hole.

If Law would release the attack on the ground, but not deep enoigh,perhaps whole Onigashima+Flower Capital would be gone, duo him putting the sword deep enough, the all power of the attack go though the ground.

What a amazing feat, now with this panel, im pretty sure Law feat going to get something like island lvl+ or country lvl!!
@Steven if you see a new calc later, post it in your thread. Pretty sure the sites who calc this going to make a new version.
@Sentinel
Now here we have finally a visible size how big the hole is. Should get a better feat then we though,the hole is easily 30km deep,if not more.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You mean the panel where we seeBM falling? Doesm't mean much, based on that logic Zoro was visible against Pica.
Actually directly in the first page we see how large the hole is compare to Onigashima,half the size:

BM been visible doesn't mean jackshit, if we base on these things,most op feats would be pretty low even Zoro cutting Pica.

Law feat is clearly above island lvl,at least large island lvl based how deep the hole is.
We should get new calcs in weekend.
Denying its Island level status was never accurate, to begin with. It's Island level as some us have been preaching from the beginning. Most people only disagreed with the notion that the hole's diameter was as big as Onigashima which is proved right. However, given how deep hole is, the diameter barley even matters.

G

Gorosei Informer

i actually did read it but i stopped to reply to the bruno point first. imma check out that thread

keep hope alive about kid, he is still probably going to get a massive W being listed as one who defeat a yonko with law and luffy. he's probably going to be a yonko himself after this.

law's story is so good absolutely. i hope he doesn't die.. but then again
bruno did :pepehands::pepehands::pepehands::pepecry:

*checks the spoiler tag*

Oh fuck yeah thats a great point and given how that happened too, I could see Oda doing something similar with Law maybe too! Making him live on borrowed time and delaying his death somehow...

Ah nice one, you might enjoy the thread anyway! It was a really surprising insightful connection between the two of them for me, I can't believe I didn't notice it! Plus if you love talking matchups, powerscaling and such, you'll be at home there haha.

Aye thanks, I really would like that, at least Morj is on that train too unlike some other Youtubers lol. I have believed the new Yonkos will be Luffy, Kid, and hilariously Buggy by accident and luck ofc. Hopefully Law will be regared as one surely too? At least in bounty and strength and feats or so?

Cheers anyway, I appreciate that! I've always wanted to see Kidd as a Yonko so I would ADORE that naturally! He will get the cred along with Law and Luffy too hopefully and surely! 2 Yonkos will fall and 2 more Yonkos will rise even along with the already an Emperor now Luffy! Maybe this is why Oda made Luffy be declared one before Wano too?

Status
Not open for further replies.