Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hate that king takes is unbelievable 😂..
First, all the calamities share the same rank and the Vivre cards that said king is the RHM are bs because they have dates of birthdays wrong. (Something that Oda doesn't give a shit about)
A guy like katakuri is clearly suppirior because king has the same rank as the other calamities, he is a YC and not a VC or RHM.
Then the manga comes and we have the confirmation that king is the RHM of the WSC but it's still not enough because ....... We hate zoro.
Enma zoro was hurting kaido and didn't do shit against king but somehow everyone and their mothers beat king because he is actually weak and Zoro's pu is meh...
Also i don't understand why people claim that zoro can't use adv CoC for a longer period of time?
Zoro was at his limit before the adv CoC pu, because of extreme usage of CoA.
There is nothing in the manga that says otherwise.
Last but not least, zoro and law fans shouldn't be fighting, those two are definitely in top 5 of the most badass characters in one piece imo.

Not houses,buildings. We saw the hole several times from atop and from inside and it can barely fit 3 big moms.
That is my point. In that visual drawing we see Zoro large then buildings on Pica Golem body. How that make sense? Well because it Oda draw style to show us reader where the character is. Believe when I said I had lot of discussion about Zoro feat in past in multiple sites, about guys who try to downplay his feat. Everytime the same downplay,in the end they fail hard to bring any relevant point and Zoro feat was mountain lvl+ as it should be.

The same happening right now with Law feat again. Using character size when we literally have many other points who speak for the size comparison is just wrong.

We will see a new calc based on the new info on the weekened bro, I going to show it to you then.

no one knows but it doesn't have to be the case Zoro is Luffy's rayleigh but can you see for sure Reyleigh is stronger than WB and all others with exception of Roger?
As i said its different, Luffy will surpass Roger, Zoro will surpass Rayleigh.
PK lvl Prime Roger & WB much stronger than current Lonko
Yonko lvl Prime Garp Rayleigh Sengoku 1 armed Shanks Mihawk Laido Big Meme Shiki Akainu Dragon
Admiral lvl Admirals.... Oden Scopper Gaban
You can put Rocks PK lvl also Blackbeard as well by the End i suspect Imu will be above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.