Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If oda was actually a good mangaka he’d have linlin blow herself up at the beginning that way the supernova legitimately get the final blow
Post automatically merged:

This writing is beyond garbage. You might as well have Linlin get a heart attack in the middle of battle
That would be hilarious at this stage :memehm:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That is my point. In that visual drawing we see Zoro large then buildings on Pica Golem body. How that make sense? Well because it Oda draw style to show us reader where the character is. Believe when I said I had lot of discussion about Zoro feat in past in multiple sites, about guys who try to downplay his feat. Everytime the same downplay,in the end they fail hard to bring any relevant point and Zoro feat was mountain lvl+ as it should be.

The same happening right now with Law feat again. Using character size when we literally have many other points who speak for the size comparison is just wrong.

We will see a new calc based on the new info on the weekened bro, I going to show it to you then.
He could have easily shown us where big mom was with a bigger hole.
He even showed a diagram and the hole is smaller than onigashima whereas last week you people were talking about putting onigashima on top of it:kobeha:
If several panels showing the inside the top and even the sizs of the hole cant change your mind then you just want to maintain the wank.:jordanmf:

I agree Oda hyping him to heavens the many parallels he had with Luffy in Udon built up those expectation when he had zero intention of delivering on them.
Oda didn't do Kid justice in this fight... the roof top had better hype for kid then it did now in terms of attack impact and collateral damage with it..

and now the same with Damned punk.. made him hype it like there will be nothing left of Big Mom.. and barely consequence shown expect for her bleeding

bruh

That is my point. In that visual drawing we see Zoro large then buildings on Pica Golem body. How that make sense? Well because it Oda draw style to show us reader where the character is. Believe when I said I had lot of discussion about Zoro feat in past in multiple sites, about guys who try to downplay his feat. Everytime the same downplay,in the end they fail hard to bring any relevant point and Zoro feat was mountain lvl+ as it should be.

The same happening right now with Law feat again. Using character size when we literally have many other points who speak for the size comparison is just wrong.

We will see a new calc based on the new info on the weekened bro, I going to show it to you then.
we have multiple panel about the hole size....Oda can be wrong in one but not in multiple panel if he ment to make the hole huge....come on mate, I know you can read the manga. There are multiple draw about the size of the hole and nothing point to be a huge one.

If several panels showing the inside the top and even the sizs of the hole cant change your mind then you just want to maintain the wank.
He legit show that the size of the hole is the half of Onigashima, are we ignoring that point? Or that we see mountains around the hole?

It has nothing to do with the wank, just look which fanbase try to downplay Law feat and then tell me if I wank it or if it simple people of a certrain fanbase try to downplay it. Look which people are against the feat and which not.

For sure the feat is pretty insane and other manga verse would be glad to have such a insane feat. Hell Law isn't even my fav, but what he did was really a insane feat.

BM is actually already losing, that’s why she doesn’t even have the strength to move from Kid’s attack. Her crying out for souls solidified that, the bombs were just there to seal the deal and create a dramatic finish. Oda is just fucked up for not giving it to Kid to fully knock her out
I just hope she awakened and we didn't know but at this stage I severely doubt :josad:

no matter how frightning or strong Zoro is he will never surpass Luffy. according to Mihawk being the pirate King is the harder task and their postions tells you who is the stronger one. Luffy is the main character and Zoro's captain , Zoro is the subordinate who has to follow Luffy's orders. either if you want Zoro to be stronger than Luffy then maybe one piece is not for you.
Someone being the main character is not a very good argument for stregnth.

i deny it because it is obvious , it will make Zoro stronger than Luffy , but the mange is about Luffy and Zoro is his subordinate. Oda will not throw 1040 away just to satisfy the ZKK fans.
Luffy is the main character and he will get the bigges highlights , if Zoro kills Kaido , what is left for main character Luffy to do. since Killing Kaido will be for sure the most impressive thing in this arc. add to that , that Zoro is unconscious , falling , losing blood , already had magic healing , and he himself told that Luffy go that. and the arc is now about to end, BM is already defeated and only Kaido is still standing , and Luffy didn't show anything new beside his advCoC , he didn't even used g4 with combination of advCoC with only one exception as he came back and he went out it after that. i know are of you wants Zoro to slay a dragon but he already did that twice one in PH and King and his fire Dragon , all the symbolic you want is already given there is no need for a third time by the way the Dragon that Ryuma slayed was more similar to that of PH and to King more than to Kaido.
Bro don’t use logic. ZZK fans don’t like that. They start to get headaches from it. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.