Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet who is portrayed as stronger? Who does Kaido respect more? Luffy or Zoro? I get you are illiterate but one of these guys is fighting the boss. The other passed out fighting a henchman
Kaido was more impressed about Zoro's AP than Luffy's during the first round if anything if we consider the shallow stuff :cheers:
Post automatically merged:

So the Law hole aint island level......who were the clown telling me that the hole is bigger than Onigashima. :suresure:

What a fucking clown......

Zoro ZKK is coming so much about the clown pushing about Brook.:suresure:

Kidd is trash, he can spam franky beam multiple time that the difference between the 2.:suresure:

Anyway what a trash fight for Law&Kidd vs Big Mom:seriously:

Good thing in this chapter, 3 plot points are gone.:myman:

The fire demon fight is finished for Yamato (she is free to do whatever she want)
The ninja fight is over.
Big Mom is done.

Luffy punching Kaido
Remain CP0, Orochi&Hiyori
ZKK (blacken blade)

Possible thing: Marco aint going for the demon, that mean he will go for Zoro (like I said weeks ago in my thread) then ZKK

Luffy will win the fight but Kaido will stand up again (look even Big Mom need a fuking bomb to close her fight....) Luffy need ZKK to end his fight.

Still clown that push hole bigger as onigashima :kuzanshut: take your L:kata:
Law fans are known for overplaying :lawbepo:

we have multiple panel about the hole size....Oda can be wrong in one but not in multiple panel if he ment to make the hole huge....come on mate, I know you can read the manga. There are multiple draw about the size of the hole and nothing point to be a huge one.
Yeah we have multiple panels of the size:

Or

Lot of panels who show how big the hole are, but people used BM falling scene to downplay it? Even thought Oda made it clear that the hole is pretty large, half the size of Onigashima?

I mean, Captain Kid in real life is literally called "The unluckiest pirate" in history...
do you think Mom will come back?
Or she is dead after the explosion?
I mean prior to the explosion Mom could easily go to the next arc.

Anyway, if this 2 got a huge plot advantage to win the fight with 3 factors
(one Mom falling from Onigashima)
2 the explosion (bombs that Yamato froze)
3 the fire demon

Luffy is gona take down Kaido what plot will help this time Luffy.....I can see only 1 and is ZKK.

Bigger form
Normal form
That's bullshit, either she shrunk as the fight neared it's conclusion or Oda can't draw consistently for shit

Here she is in comparison to Kidd in chapter 1039
Either way, it doesn't matter, even if we say Big Mom is 5x bigger than her normal size, that hole still isn't even close to island level

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah we have multiple panels of the size:

Or

Lot of panels who show how big the hole are, but people used BM falling scene to downplay it? Even thought Oda made it clear that the hole is pretty large, half the size of Onigashima?
Look at the diagram the skull could easily cover the entire hole but apparently its halfthe size of onigashima

i deny it because it is obvious , it will make Zoro stronger than Luffy , but the mange is about Luffy and Zoro is his subordinate. Oda will not throw 1040 away just to satisfy the ZKK fans.
Luffy is the main character and he will get the bigges highlights , if Zoro kills Kaido , what is left for main character Luffy to do. since Killing Kaido will be for sure the most impressive thing in this arc. add to that , that Zoro is unconscious , falling , losing blood , already had magic healing , and he himself told that Luffy go that. and the arc is now about to end, BM is already defeated and only Kaido is still standing , and Luffy didn't show anything new beside his advCoC , he didn't even used g4 with combination of advCoC with only one exception as he came back and he went out it after that. i know are of you wants Zoro to slay a dragon but he already did that twice one in PH and King and his fire Dragon , all the symbolic you want is already given there is no need for a third time by the way the Dragon that Ryuma slayed was more similar to that of PH and to King more than to Kaido.
So luffys the only one allowed to get ko'd then return? And it wouldn't be the first time he overshadowed him? They fought once and luffy didn't win
The dragon slaying has to be seen by the public other wise it never happened
Oda said he'll become an oni-hunter and Yamato aint in danger
Be patient

That's bullshit, either she shrunk as the fight neared it's conclusion or Oda can't draw consistently for shit

Here she is in comparison to Kidd in chapter 1039
Either way, it doesn't matter, even if we say Big Mom is 5x bigger than her normal size, that hole still isn't even close to island level
Bigger Mom is taller than kidds bull which is much bigger than kidd is.

At the bolded its true Oda is bad with size

Look at the diagram the skull could easily cover the entire hole but apparently its halfthe size of onigashima
Who cares, that move almost did BM in. It’s clear from the dialogue BM was almost finished, she can’t even move from Kid’s attack anymore. She was desperate and got some energy back ’cause Law and Kid’s crews are holding them back

Status
Not open for further replies.