Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Serious question, I would like to have answers please. Did you really think Kid would be Luffy's equal?

Shabondy's argument is actually wrong, Luffy must have had 400 million for beating Moria but the government hid it

Many mentions for debate @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Erkan12 @rerere @Trafalgar_D_Law @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Lukegranders @Monkey D Theories @Monkey D Luffy @KINGKONGGUN15 @Law-sama @Roronoa-sama @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Iaarm @Sanji D Goat @Roo @Finalbeta
:lawsigh:

Serious question, I would like to have answers please. Did you really think Kid would be Luffy's equal?

Shabondy's argument is actually wrong, Luffy must have had 400 million for beating Moria but the government hid it

Many mentions for debate @MonsterKaido @Luffy is the mc @Erkan12 @rerere @Trafalgar_D_Law @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Lukegranders @Monkey D Theories @Monkey D Luffy @KINGKONGGUN15 @Law-sama @Roronoa-sama @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Iaarm @Sanji D Goat @Roo @Finalbeta
Is Sasuke Naruto’s equal?
Is Bakugo Midoriya’s equal?
Is Vegeta Goku’s equal?

That’s your answer

do people understand that if the crater is 50 meters, then whole onigashima is 150 meters? Less than marine battleship, which should be placed by the dozens in the port of the same island lol

Anyway, Rero-san, do you think Law and Kidd are done for the arc?
Better wait and see the next chapters...

Honestly, Law will probably chill and medic himself and Kidd a little bit, after that he could stay as a medic until the raid is officially over.
Kidd could get some medication by Law and... Don't know(?)

Nobody in Onigashima deserves Kidd's fighting presence as of now, aside for Kaido. But I think that SHs together will fight him.
My Kidd fan side makes me wish that he reaches the rooftop and lands another brutal hit on Kaido, for Killer, but my rational side makes me doubt it.

Even if he stops here I'm good with it. He has been a menace the whole war and Just defeated an Emperor in a 2v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.