Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would the government hide a bounty? His bounty was 300 million, period.

Look at the gorosei says "There must not be any withnessed to Moria's defeat.

It goes back to what I said. Thriller Back had 300 million at the start but when he beat Moria the government wanted no leaks of his win and therefore no bounty increase. And it makes sense Luffy always pisses off the world government every time it hurts their image.

So Luffy in Shabondy would normally have had a bounty of 400 which is the highest Supernova bounty indisputably and so the "Kid had the Supernova bounty" argument that he was going to be Luffy's equal is wrong. .

Since in real facts Luffy had or should have had a higher bounty than Kid actually.

Along those lines, I don’t think she’ll be a villain anymore for SHs. O-lin is the way to go, Oda introduced that for a reason unfortunately
Olin is part of a bigger story regarding BM memory

BM memory was a big part of her character since WCI

drop the Olin idea entirely, BM losing her memory next time will only happen through pudding DF, and Pudding is not here, so...

Fair enough. :cheers:

On a separare note, with Zoro seemingly falling off the island too, I think @Ssg super suit coby is gonna take a W if his SHs vs Awakened Kaido pick comes true (for context: he said Zoro is arriving last if this fight happens).
Honestly I don't think he's falling down, he will probably end in the basement (where he unlocked adv. CoC)
I mean, how can be survive that fall? No human should (Linlin is an exception)

So you really think that had what Oda is currently doing since the beginning of the manga finally new especially Luffy and Kid are treated equally too? Crew strengths? Allies? Ponegyphles? Victories in the New World? Intrigues of the forgotten century? Possession of ancient weapons?

Do you really think Oda really wants to make Kid Luffy's equal?

Me personally I don't see it at all but not at all like that it's quite the opposite that happens for me

@rerere
I think their determination, fighting prowness and overall closeness to the One Piece (Road Poneglyphs possessione) will be equal or close to equal.
Lodestar will serve as a fight to show that Luffy is the brightest star. After defeating his rival (Kidd) he will face his nemesis (Teach).

@rerere @Pantheos reading the panels it looks like dammed punk “unleashed” it’s Kid extending his initial blast, while the regular dammed punk is the more effective blast. It successfully knocked Big Mom back in this and last chapter
Can't wait for the HQ panels and translation

Could even be that 'Unleashed' makes the attack stronger cause unleashes more electromagnetic force
:quest:

The government gave Smoker the credit for Croc but still raised Luffy’s bounty lol

Look at the gorosei says "There must not be any withnessed to Moria's defeat.

It goes back to what I said. Thriller Back had 300 million at the start but when he beat Moria the government wanted no leaks of his win and therefore no bounty increase. And it makes sense Luffy always pisses off the world government every time it hurts their image.

So Luffy in Shabondy would normally have had a bounty of 400 which is the highest Supernova bounty indisputably and so the "Kid had the Supernova bounty" argument that he was going to be Luffy's equal is wrong. .

Since in real facts Luffy had or should have had a higher bounty than Kid actually.
Look at my answer

Honestly I don't think he's falling down, he will probably end in the basement (where he unlocked adv. CoC)
I mean, how can be survive that fall? No human should (Linlin is an exception)

I think their determination, fighting prowness and overall closeness to the One Piece (Road Poneglyphs possessione) will be equal or close to equal.
Lodestar will serve as a fight to show that Luffy is the brightest star. After defeating his rival (Kidd) he will face his nemesis (Teach).

Can't wait for the HQ panels and translation

Could even be that 'Unleashed' makes the attack stronger cause unleashes more electromagnetic force
:quest:
I don't disagree that he could fall down to the basement, but is the basement really below his direction?

Status
Not open for further replies.