Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you say:suresure:, I am the only one that read this chapter and see that Mom didnt lost to Law awakening and neither to Kidd awakening but to her stupid attitude to the plot armor that let her fall from Onigashima and took the bombs?

How is possible that Mom is more scared about an explosion than the cheap shot aka awakening of 2 SN? :suresure:
What’s this have to do with beating a lowly YC like king??

Sure King is scarred of internal damage, he endure like nothing an explosion similar to what Mom took in this chapter:kuzanshut:
delusional
I dont know to me it look people are more hype about a blade that extend for miles than the actual damage inflected to a charterer.

Great at this point Akuzi frozing an Ocean is more impressive than winning vs Akainu?

By the way, Law know very well is limits and taking hakkai is Law limit (he would be done, not like Zoro) but hey I am glad that Law is Zoro personal cheerleader :cheers:
So the MVP a Yonko battle. No wonder about someone that beat a YC
Mother of double standards. Is this the same guy who's been saying Zoro did not significantly damage Kaido? If Zoro, the guy who damaged Kaido the most, didn't damage him significantly, then it means the others did even less making the overall damage insignificant meaning Luffy did the most work against Kaido. How is everyone besides Luffy suddenly getting credit for damaging Kaido rn? lmao
Was Kaido not said to be weakened or was that 2 piece?? If u listen to me u wouldn’t be so mad right now
Stop crying
:pepemotion::luffyswat:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Tears of laughter.
Stupidity has no limits, you make claims as retarded as say " 1 + 1 = 69", and expect people to "rebut" it?

I will only debate you seriously when you are sober. You clearly are drunk with Copium atm.
I said everything that happened in the manga.
It's you who has fantasies that laws kroom can hurt kaido when he no sold gamma knife

i live in Austria and lead a medical department in the middle of a pandemic crisis, tell me more bro.
When you'll make the punishment thread tomorrow I'll propose that every voluntary candidate can share 2 days of penitence with each vote.
Meaning that, for every person agreeing, 2 days of forced avi will be switched from you to that person.

For example: if you have to wear selected avis for 270 days and 40 people offer themselves to share the punishment, this means that your punishment decreases to 190 days.

I'm of course the first candidate.
:endthis:

B

Ballel

Any ideas on why Oda is going to such lengths to keep the flower capital people in the dark about what is happening on Onigashima?
:bamathink:
Because the general population never finds out about what's going on. That's one of One Piece's themes.
I'm not sure the world population will find out about how the world nobles were dethroned and the world government defeated either.
I'm not sure they will ever get to know about Imu's existence.

The victory might just as well be claimed by the "good" marines and they'll make it look like some internal corruption thing that was fixed by the true "fighters of justice".

The Strawhats' adventures will never be part of any history books, they will remain as legends and myths, like the stories in "Brag Men" and the stuff about Noland.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Ballel

When you'll make the punishment thread tomorrow I'll propose that every voluntary candidate can share 2 days of penitence with each vote.
Meaning that, for every person agreeing, 2 days of forced avi will be switched from you to that person.

For example: if you have to wear selected avis for 270 days and 40 people offer themselves to share the punishment, this means that your punishment decreases to 190 days.

I'm of course the first candidate.
:endthis:
I don't understand any of this and it makes no sense to.me

Law can't land it
King can just blew himself up and law is fucked
Did y’all forget Shock Wille is a ranged move with Law’s sword extended with the size of bigger mom

And that Law can teleport, he can also teleport King who has no haki feats. King gets rekt by Law, King’s attacks can’t even put Law down. Law’s been fighting and tanking yonko attacks since rooftop meanwhile King got exhausted 2v1’ing Marco and samurais before fighting Zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Equalizing kroom and gamma knife itself already shows your IQ. You further proved that you aren't worth my time.
I didn't equalise anything
I even said it was a stronger shock
But no selling
And a stronger Shock doesn't mean it does anything significant to kaido
Yes it far higher than your crayon eating ass who can't even back the shit he spouts

Status
Not open for further replies.