Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god are people really now comparing fucking Gamma knife to Shockwille? :milaugh:

Holy shit this Law downplay and BM durability downplay has reached an all time low. Nobody who reads One Piece with basic reading comprehension can ever come to that forgone conclusion.
I wasnt reading the comments. Who is doing that right now. :shocking:

There was blood all over the place on the pics, so it was likely the Reaper's doing. :bamathink:

I am more interested to know whether this business with Calli is over and done with or still ongoing, tbh, than I am in Hiyori vs Orochi or Luffy vs Kaido. Easily the most unpredictable plot point introduced alongside Law & Kidd vs Linlin. :kawak:

:eeke:

Momoron couldn't even catch a cold, mate. :kuzanope:
The scythe is broken besides him, I dont think Im hallucinating

No explain why someone who no sold a jet pistol

Would be bothered when someone whose defence was way worse than his was ok after a king Kong gun

Explain that
Implying Kaido's defense is far far beyond Big Mom's when both took damage from Law's internal attacks.

Kaido didn't no sell his attacks, the last one even made him spit blood.

Kaido and Big Mom have tough defenses, but those stop mattering when your opponent can literally bypass it to attack your insides. It becomes a matter of Endurance.

The Reaper wasn't Brook! That would have been completely asinine writing if it was.

Now I am really concerned for Zoro after seeing all of that blood. I think that there are two possibilities. The first being that the Grim Reaper was just a hallucination from the medicine wearing off. Or the Grim Reaper is a legitimate concept in One Piece and Zoro is dead. RIP Roronoa Zoro (Chapter 3-Chapter 1040)

Also, I don't think they're running towards the basement where Yamato is at. This is also something that's kind of confusing me here. What is Oda's plan here where he doesn't have Yamato meet any of the other Straw Hats throughout Onigashima (Even Franky it was while he was in General Franky and not face to face)? He literally pulled a cartoon moment where he has these characters just barely miss each other and go their separate ways.

Is he teasing the audience this much for a reason? Why wait so long to have these interactions when they could've happened beforehand throughout the arc as Yamato runs throughout Onigashima? Especially the past 4 months where she was rushing to the bomb.
:zorothink:
I doubt Oda has any good reason other than building anticipations because he realizes how much we look forward to it, if the issue was trying to delay her meeting with Zoro for example there is no reason to keep her away from the rest of the crew members. Maybe he also knows the nakama war going on and wants to add more fuel to the fire:suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Implying Kaido's defense is far far beyond Big Mom's when both took damage from Law's internal attacks.

Kaido and Big Mom have tough defenses, but those stop mattering when your opponent can literally bypass it to attack your insides. It becomes a matter of Endurance.
Yawn

Kaido called gamma knife a trick

2 drops of blood is irrelevant

Kaido no sold a 10k km fall
Meme was gonna die falling off the chateu

Meme needed hardening to block g4
Kaido no sold it

Meme gets hurt by a metal bull
Kaido needs ACOC to do NON SHALLOW DAMAGE

His defence is on another planet to hers

So no laws kroom ain't doing shit

Also, I don't think they're running towards the basement where Yamato is at. This is also something that's kind of confusing me here. What is Oda's plan here where he doesn't have Yamato meet any of the other Straw Hats throughout Onigashima (Even Franky it was while he was in General Franky and not face to face)? He literally pulled a cartoon moment where he has these characters just barely miss each other and go their separate ways.

Is he teasing the audience this much for a reason? Why wait so long to have these interactions when they could've happened beforehand throughout the arc as Yamato runs throughout Onigashima? Especially the past 4 months where she was rushing to the bomb.
:zorothink:
Or maybe... it is simply not her business?

The difference between is law attack broke big mom bones.
‘Kaido don’t get bones broken by law attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.