Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont disagree with the notion that it should be mythical due to their busted power. I just disagree with your reasoning as to why it should be labeled as such (because their abilities are elements).

Elements or not their ability should have been classified as mythical.

Being able to control light, and gravity, and magma and fire they all should have been classified as mythical
Oh then sorry thats a flaw on my end.. i concede i assumed Magma is an element Lol without giving it a thought

but i guess i misplaced the term element for what i was aiming to address..

its more like logias that influence nature drastically , or are ubiquitous ie : magma influences nature around it drastically , Chil Chill fruit does so as well and uses water as convenient quirk..

you can't say that for mud mud fruit.. or the snow snow fruit even if they do they aren as effective as one may argue.

What kind of argument are you even having here? Mythical is a zoan exclusive category and includes mythical entities like a Phoenix or Buddha, there's nothing mythic about real stuff you can find like magma.
LMFAO guess my basis were wrecked from the get go..

but if you think about it.. most mythical zoans are just historical figures or just literal embodiment of thier metaphors like Marco which is the point of mystical fruits lol

so these logias are just... rare.. that bummer idk why but i expect mythical to be a substantially rare fruit nothing particularly to do with myths directly

ig them awakening might.. idk i don't wanna go too deep down this rabbit hole

That's a really good point honestly, imagine if the alliance knew that there were bombs under Onigashima that would explode and kill pretty much everyone inside. It'd be a much smaller stealth mission that could've lead to some serious resutls.
:gokulaugh:
yeah law specifically had no idea they existed. i think its literally just kaido, yamato, orochi, and kanjuro. maybe king and queen. law was in "the basement" but he was four floors above the basement with the bombs
Post automatically merged:

They wankin Capt.Midd as well till this chapter where he got exposed lmao

Thats why they ridin law now
he was cool this chapter ill admit it. kept that bitch pinned down better than anybody

@Blackbeard
"Low island level":arnoling:
"Ope>gura"
@Ven437
Is the Zowo alt bot's machine learning algorithm learning well from its creator Blackbeard? Looks like it's finally getting to potty training-level logic. :kobeha:

Concentrated Final Flash that goes deep underground and into core > Megaton punch that only splits island in half. :kobeha:

Peak gura gura and WB:

5.046 bil berries

Peak ope ope by itself:

5 bil berries alone. :kobeha:

WB with gura gura on deathbed:

On life support.

Kid Law on deathbed if he had ope ope:

Cures unidentified ailments within less than one year. :kobeha:

Not to mention random DF powers it can replicate like Nagi nagi fruit.

Ope ope shits on gura at everything else utility and is already comparable in terms of destructive power. But keep learning from trolls for "hurr durr AP", maybe one day you can finally get at auditory recognition level you alt bot. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.