Did Kanjuro Kill Big Mom?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
so what happened at the end there with kid was basically him straining to put big mom through the live floor right?
It begs the question of whether he was shooting multiple shots at her during this scene or if it was a continuous beam that was hitting her. if it's the latter option then I think he hit her again with the beam which is what pushed her through the ground.
:bamathink:

Imagine cliffhanger of one chapter showing Kidd shooting a laser beam from a cool ass looking weapon... only for that laser to end up simply being a piece of steel beam.

Still can't wrap my head around how lousy and garbage that hype was.

Kidd raid gun least made big mom bleed on manga panel.

So kizaru can hurt big mom. Laser depend on heat. Light saber almost cut anything pretty much in Star Wars movies.

A least Kidd make big mom dont move while law remove hormies, prevent her from calling hormies to help her, and destroy misery.

it is team effort of Kidd and law defeated big mom even they are tired and nerfed by rooftop battle and Hawkins.

Big mom don’t take hits like kaido. She is more fresh than kaido.

I understand Brook, but what has Killer to do with Zoro?:zorothink:
Only the Kidd fans know: "Zoro will try to attack, with his last possible strength, but Killer stops him, holds him, Franky appears and is worried, but recognize Killer. Franky than is able to calm Zoro down, drag him out of his hallucination. Maybe Zoro keeps up his hallucination, but doesnt recognize Killer/Grim Reaper as enemy, since Franky says he isnt. Then Killer take care of Zoro, when Franky, with his tanks and more machines, promise to save the other Kid pirates out of the collapsing castle. Some bro moments between Zoro and Killer would be great. "

Didn't wanna quote directly because Kidd fans already took an incredible amount of Ls in the last two chapters. We had wingtards and now we also have people trying to push Killer and Zoro together. The idea of Killer and Zoro having cool moments wouldn't be that bad if it wasn't coming from the usual Midd fans desperately trying to downplay the marimo. Funnily enough, Midd still has to prove he is stronger than Killer.:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.