Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1041 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1041 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1041 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1041 Spoiler Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules" and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Such posts will be removed or moved to the discussion thread as soon as they're noticed.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds new spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

Spoilers, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Little Spoiler, more details in next hours ;)

- Chapter 1,041: “Komurasaki”.
- In the cover, Pudding punches Niji and Yonji for bullying Sanji.
- Momonosuke says Oden teared out the most important pages in his journal, the pages about Laugh Tale.
- Orochi is trapped by the roof of the room. Komurasaki reveals her true identity to Orochi.
- CP0 boss receives new orders from the Gorousei: “Straw Hat Luffy” must be eliminated immediately.
- We briefly see what happens in other parts of Onigashima (Jinbe, Zoro, Nami, Usopp...).
- Kaidou remembers, in a small flashback, the first time he met Big Mom when he was 15 years old. "I am Linlin!! The woman who will become the king of the seas!!!"
- Luffy uses Snakeman at the end of the chapter, and attacks Kaidou with a new technique called “Gomu Gomu no Hydra”.
- Luffy: "I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!! I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!".

補足
ルフィの技は「九頭龍(ヒュドラ)」
ライゾウ勝利のナレーション有り
CP0とイゾウはWKO
オロチ小紫に海楼石の茎打たれ変身もできず

ライゾウ救出にジンベエ
ゾロ救出にフランキー
菊と錦救出にウソップのコマあり

あとはなんかあれば書く

Source: 5ch

Q: ゾロ落っこちたのどうやって拾ったんだ?
A (Leaker): 落ちてる最中にフランキーが腕伸ばして掴んだ

Q: CP0のデカイほうとイゾウが倒れて、もう1人のCP0が5老星から命令受けてるの?
A (Leaker): 正解

Q: カイドウはリンリンとの出会いを唐突に思い出すの?
15歳カイドウと24歳リンリンは描かれてる?
あと、何で15歳って分かるの?
A (Leaker): カイドウには周りの歓声が届いたのか気配で気づいたのかマムが負けたのがわかった
若い頃のマムが「15か若えな」とカイドウに声かけるファーストコンタクト思い出した

- Luffy's new technique is [Kuzuryuu(dragon of 9 heads) (Hydra)] Redon confirmed the name with a different kanji, read his post below
-There is a narration of Raizou's victory
- Cp0 and Izou double KO
- Orochi can't transform because Komurasaki shot him with a stalk or some shit like that made of Kairouseki

- Jinbei saves raizou
-Franky saves Zoro
- And there is a panel with usopp saving kin and Kiku

Q1: How did Franky get Zoro
A1: He stretched his arm

Q2: the big one from the Cp0 and Izou are the ones who got defeated and the other one is receiving orders from the gorousei?
A2: Yea

Q3: Kaidou just starts remembering his first meeting with BM like that? And do we have Kaidou 15 yo and BM 24 yo? How do u know he is 15?
A3: Maybe Kaidou heard the voices of the people celebrating Bm's defeat or just by her presence but he realized BM lost. We see BM telling him "15? How young" as their first contact

Last edited:
Q: ロビンは生捕でルフィは殺せだから殺す方がハードル高い
A (Leaker): CP0は殺せと言われてビビってる
カイドウの前に現れて戦い邪魔して殺せとか無理だと文句までいう

Q: まだいたらヒュドラどんな技かとルフィVSカイドウ戦描写他にもあるか教えてほしい
A (Leaker): 多分ガトリングみたいに9発パンチする技
効果線とパンチ被って見にくい
上でも言われてるけど師匠の九頭龍閃のパンチ版でいいと思う

The first question basically telling that the killing Luffy is much more harder than capturing Robin alive
A: CP0 is scared when they were told about killing him. They even complain saying it's impossible to kill him while interrupting their battle appearing in front of Kaidou

Second question about Hydra
A: It's most likely 9 punches like the gatling, it's difficult to see due to the line efects and the punches covering each other. Just think of it as Kuzuryuusen(from rurouni kenshin) but in punches

Last edited:
CP0の勅命気になる点あったんで追記
上でも書いたけどCP0は嫌がる
それに対して連絡係は「承知は不可能の上、万が一(・付き)に備えろ」
この万が一はゴムゴムの実の覚醒を指してるぽい気がする

Leaker adding info about the cp0 order since he feels there is something curious

As he said before the cp0 doesn't want to do that order and then the Gorousei(i guess) tells them "Since consent is impossible, be prepared just in case". And leaker says that he thinks this "just in case" is about the Gomu gomu's awakening.

This is just the leaker opinion btw but the gorousei's sentence is interresting so i just wanted to translate it

And i think this sentence:

承知は不可能の上
Since consent is impossible

Should be like this:

不可能は承知の上
I know it's impossible

So the final sentence should be "I know it's impossible but be prepared(to do the order) just in case"

The reason i think it's the second sentence is because the first sentence sounds like the CP0 can refuse the order which makes no sense and the second sentence is "I comprehend it's impossible but you'll have to do it"

Last edited:
From 5ch:

読み直して気になった点とか追加

扉絵はニジヨンジをパンチするプリン(サンジをいじめたから)

ズニーシャの目的モモノスケと戦うこと、モモの命令を求めている
モモは今の悲惨なワノ国を見て開国したくない、自分は臆病者かとヤマトに問う

ライゾウ何か準備をしていたようで急がねばと言う

イゾウと相打ちした仮面の男の名前はマハ
ドレークは立ち上がる、CP0を止めるかも?

連絡係からの電話はやはり覚醒を恐れているぽい「世界トップクラスの戦いだからこそ危険」とあり戦いによって何かが起こることを懸念している

ゼウスは泣くがナミに私とマムどっちと脅迫される(変な名前じゃなくゼウスと呼んでもらえる)

From 5ch:

読み直して気になった点とか追加

ライゾウ何か準備をしていたようで急がねばと言う

イゾウと相打ちした仮面の男の名前はマハ
ドレークは立ち上がる、CP0を止めるかも?

@ivaannom

Zunisha want fight alongside Momonosuke and he asks Momo to give him the order.
Momo doesn't want to open up his country when he sees the miserable state of Wano's country. he ask yamato if this mean he coward

Ryzo says he should hurry because looks like he prepared something.

The name of the masked man "CP0" who hit izo is Maha.
Drake wake up, maybe he'll stop CP0
Zeus cries but Nami said him "Mama or Me".

Last edited:
From 5ch:

読み直して気になった点とか追加

ライゾウ何か準備をしていたようで急がねばと言う

イゾウと相打ちした仮面の男の名前はマハ
ドレークは立ち上がる、CP0を止めるかも?

From 5ch:

I read it again and added points that I was interested in.

In the cover page, we see Pudding punching Niji and Yonji (because they bullied Sanji).

Zunesha's purpose is to fight with Momonosuke and waits for Momo's order.
Momo doesn't want to open the country after seeing how miserable Wano turned, he asks Yamato if he is a coward.

Raizou says he had to hurry and he seemed to be preparing something.

The name of the masked man who traded with Izo is Maha.
Drake stands up and may stop CP0.

The Gorousei on the phone call are still afraid of awakening, they say "it is dangerous because it is a world-class battle", and I am concerned that something will happen due to the fight.

Zeus cries (about Big Mom's defeat) but is threatened by Nami and she tells him "it's Big Mom or me".
Zeus tells her you can call me Zeus instead of a "strange name".

@Lance_Dragonite can you confirm this maybe?

Last edited:
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,041: “Komurasaki”.

Germa 66's Ahh… Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 5: ““Pudding Punch” to the guys who bullied Sanji-san!”. In the cover we see that Pudding is punching Niji and Yonji (that are still captive in Mont d'Or book) for bullying Sanji.

Chapter starts where the previous one ended. Momonosuke tells Yamato that he already talked with Zunesha, but that he doesn't know any more details about the crimes Zunesha committed in the past. As Momonosuke says this, we see Zunesha is next to the World Government ships (but hasn't attacked them yet).

Zunesha: "Momonosuke...!!!
I'm waiting for your orders...!!
I've come... to fight alongside you!!"

Yamato is very happy.

Yamato: "Amazing!! Momonosuke-kun!!
You can talk to the elephant!!
Just as Oden expected!! You are the one who will bring this world to its dawn!!"

However, Momonosuke doesn't seem very convinced about it.

Momonosuke: "After reading my father's journal...
I know I absolutely must not die.
But the most important page in the journal was ripped out by father's own hands!!
What did he and Roger see and laugh at the final island!?
I have no idea what their real goals are!!
Father doesn't predict the future!! Even if he'd be here today...
He'd still want to open the border of this country!?
I'm stupid!!
I feel that I wouldn't want to open “Wanokuni” if it means putting people in danger!!!
Am I a coward for thinking so!? Yamato!!!"

After these words, Yamato looks worried at Momonosuke.

Cut to the 3rd floor of Onigashima's castle. Fukurokuju has lost consciousness, he's on the ground completely burned. Raizou throws himself to the ground screaming and starts spinning to put out the fire.

[Battle in the connecting corridor.]
[Winner: Raizou.]

Jinbe arrives at the area and sees wounded Raizou on the ground.

Jinbe: "Hey!! Samurai!!! Why haven't you run away yet!?"

Raizou: "You are Luffy-dono's...!!
Hah... Hah... I must hurry up!!!
The “preparation” is almost done."

Cut to the “Treasure Hall” on the 2nd floor of the castle. We see that Orochi is very nervous and angry becouse Fukurokuju doesn't appear, and he wonders if he left Onigashima alone. He also wonders what is going on with Kazenbou. Komurasaki continues playing biwa.

Orochi: "Hey Komurasaki!!
Why are you still playing? Stop at once!!!"
And why do you always wear a mask!?
Are you the real Komurasaki!? Or are you just a “ghost”!!?"

Suddenly, the roof collapses over Orochi, who is trapped under the rubble. Orochi tries to get out but he can't and asks Komurasaki for help.

Komurasaki: "Oh... It seems you didn't notice..."

Orochi: "Huh?
What are you looking at Komurasaki!!?
Help me!!"

Komurasaki: "I stabbed you with a “Kairoseki” stone so you can't transform into a monster..."

Orochi: "Ehh!? What did you say...!!
But didn't you say that you loved me!!?"

Komurasaki: "Love you? How amusing... There's no such feeling in my heart.

Orochi: "What...!!?"

Komurasaki: "This song that you like so much is called “Moon Princess”."

Hiyori remembers the moment when her father told her that he liked that song and she replied that she will learn to play even better. After this, she finally reveals her identity to Orochi (but she doesn't take the mask off yet).

Hiyori: "This is the song that “Kouzuki Oden” loved.
The song my father loved."

Orochi: "...!!?
Father!?"

Hiyori: "How can I force myself to smile?"

Cut to the basement of the castle, Izou and the CP0 agent with the mask have attacked each other at the same time. Izou shots him in the torso and the agent uses Shigan against Izou.

Izou: "You must survive, Kiku!!!"

They both fall to the ground badly injured. CP0 boss is sitting on the ground, it seems that he is injured too but not as much as his partner.

CP0 Boss: "Damn Izou!!
Maha!!".

CP0 boss approaches to his partner while he laments.

CP0 boss: "Why are the remnants of Shirohige's crew helping that kid...!!?"

Maha: "Hurry up and get Nico Robin..."

Suddenly, the CP0 boss' Den Den Mushi starts to ring.

Den Den Mushi: "Listen carefully.
I have a new “order” from the “Gorousei”."

CP0 boss: "The “Gorousei”...!?"

Den Den Mushi: "“Straw Hat Luffy” must be ELIMINATED immediately!!"

CP0 Boss is shocked.

CP0 Boss: "What are you talking about, “Straw Hat” is currently fighting Kaidou!!
Do you want me to get in the way of Kaidou's fight!? It's impossible."

Den Den Mushi: "I know it's impossible.
But the fact that it is a world's “top class” battle is why this is so dangerous.
You must understand... that this order is given to prevent what might happen."

As the CP0 agents speak, X Drake is getting up again (he's injured). Izou is still unconscious on the ground.

X Drake: "Hah... Hah...
I won't die empty handed...!!!"

Den Den Mushi: "We only know rumours about it though..."

CP0 Boss: "What is with this group."

In another area of the basement we see that Usopp and Hamlet are trying to find a way to escape before the castle collapses (Hamlet carries Kinemon and Kiku). Nekomamushi, Carrot and Wanda are going inside the dome because outside they could fall off the island now that it's moving a lot. We also see that Franky has managed to grab Zoro in the air before he falls off Onigashima and now he's lifting him to the ground with his cyborg arm.

Nami is talking to Zeus near the “Animal Kingdom Bath” on the forehead floor.

Zeus: "They defeated her!!!"

Nami: "So Torao-kun defeated Big Mom...!!
How far has the fire expanded in the castle...!? I hope Usopp is alright!!"

Zeus: "Mama...!!!"

Nami: "Zeus!
Who is more important to you, Big Mom or me?"

Zeus: "Nami, Nami!!"

They both enter to the bath. Tama and Speed are there too with Marco, who is healing Komachiyo and Hihimaru.

Tama : "Hihimaru, Komachiyo!! I hope you will be fine."

Marco: "Don't worry, everything is OK. Be careful with the debris that are falling!"

Speed: "Please stay behind me!!"

Marco: "Don't be distracted yet.
We are on the most dangerous island in the world!!"

Cut to the area where Big Mom was fighting Law and Kid. Kid Pirates and Heart Pirates are still cheering but then rocks start falling from above. Kid and Law are lying on the ground, exhausted from their battle against Big Mom.

Kid: "Hah... Hah...
Should we prepare...?
For Kaidou...!!"

Law: "Hah. Hah. No... There's no need to be.
If it's Kaidou...
the one who ends up coming down...
We won't stand a chance of winning anyway..."

As they talk, we see that Luffy and Kaidou are still fighting. After a new clash with Color of the Supreme King Haki, the battle stops for a few seconds.

Kaidou: "Have you noticed!?
Those brats did it...!!!
Linlin!!
They defeated her~~~!!!"

Luffy: "Ah!
Hah... Hah...
Jaggy and the others did it...!! They're awesome."

A small flashback begins where Kaidou remembers the first time he met Big Mom. Kaidou's flashback is from his perspective, so we can't see how he looked like at that time. But we can see a beautiful and young Big Mom.

Big Mom: "Don't you have a mouth?
Hello? Do you know how to speak?
Ma~~~mamahahaha!! How old are you?"
15~~~~~~!? How young!!!
Is this your first time joining Rocks?
Don't trust Rocks, he's not a reliable guy!!
I am Linlin!!
The woman who will be the king of the seas!!!
Nice to meet you!!"

Back to the present, Kaidou enters in his "Naki Jougo" mode (Tears in his Beer).

Kaidou: "If you think about it...
I've known you for a long time, old hag...!!
Right when we just sworn to go and get the “One Piece” together, this happens~~~~~~!!!"

As Kaidou cries, Luffy goes for him while he transforms. Kaidou receives a fast punch with Color of the Supreme King Haki in his face.

Luffy: "Gear Fourth: Snakeman!!
“Gomu Gomu no…”!!
“Hydra” (Gum-Gum Nine Head Serpent - ゴムゴムの九頭蛇 (ヒュドラ))!!!!"

Kaidou: "Ugh!!!"

In an AMAZING double page, Luffy uses a new attack with which he hits Kaidou with multiple “Jet Culverin” at once with Color of the Supreme King Haki.

Luffy: "I don't care about your ambitions!!!
Especially when they make people of this country starve!!
Hah... Hah.
This is my final “Gear Fourth”!!!
I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!!"

Kaidou: "...!!!
Where do these punches come from...!!!"

Luffy: "I will definitely kick you out of “Wanokuni”!!!!"

End of the chapter.

Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
DDM(den den mushi): Hey, hear me out. I have a 'royal decree' from the gorousei

Cp0: From the gorousei!?

DDM: Eliminate Straw Hat Luffy right now

CP0: What are you talking about!? Straw hat is fighting with Kaidou right now! Are you telling me to interrupt Kaidou's fight!? It's impossible!!

DDM: I'm telling you knowing that it's impossible. This is dangerous because this is a world top class fight. Take the hint... This is an order to be prepared just in case.

Drake: I wont die with empty hands

DDM: Although we only know of it as rumours

Cp0: What the hell is this crew?

Status
Not open for further replies.