What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so if battle with kaido doesn't happen then is cp0 confident in taking out luffy?
Damn i'm telling you that these tobiroppo will get up again. Even drake who is injured heavily got up again. i think other should be able to wake up because it's been like atleast 30min since they got knocked out.

Honestly i thought CP0 will be much more hype but it turns izo was able to defeat one of them.The ironic thing is that izo is able to defeat one of cp0 but drake is not able to defeat even with help of numbers:josad::josad::okay:
I hope in Lucci vs Luffy all over again while Zoro finally takes on Kaido. He deserves it. :cheers:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Drake is trash and he deserves to get transferred back to the Marines development program.

I thought he'd be one of the cooler novas, turned out to be trash on Apoop's level of relevancy and power.
If Midd is awakened than there no reason Drake won't be :goyea:
Most of Crydo's crew is trash he basically build a crew made of losers lol
Also Drake was implied to be the strongest F6 so out of those failures he suppose to be the best

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Midd is awakened than there no reason Drake won't be :goyea:
Most of Crydo's crew is trash he basically build a crew made of losers lol
Also Drake was implied to be the strongest F6 so out of those failures he suppose to be the best
Okay, but awakening-wise. Like. For example, Kaido gets beaten by Luffy now so it's whatever since he is awakened and he will stand up 100% for Zoro to kill him?

There is so much fucking bullshit with Zoan awakening and etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.