What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law getting all the credit lol
At this rate Oda do it on purpose xD.
CP0 was about to get clapped by Nerfed Izo xD. Can't believe it, Oda hype them soo much only for them to get lose to fucking Izo lmao.
Izo>Drake+Apoo at this rate lmao.
Nvm I missed the last gear fourth comment. It sounds like Law and Kid might have to stall Kaido when Luffy loses again.
Though the same,also Marco could do the job via facing first Kaido and then heal Kid and Law. We will see.
For sure Snakeman as Luffy final form will be not enough. Soon people will see it.

Lmao injuried Izo was about to winning against both!!
:suresure::suresure:
Izo defeat the one and beat down the boss very hard who was sitting on the ground.
A fucking injuried Izo after fighting Kaido...
You can´t imagine this haha, same two guys stomped Drake,Apoo and two numbers(two run away).

So much for these clowns who downplay always Izo and the Whitebeard pirates and veterans in general.
Izo is a fucking beast, perhaps a full health Izo could deal with Drake and Apoo together based how he fight off two Cp0 members.
And he isn´t even a commander!!
Any of the scabbards beat Queen and Jack, easily.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Carrot went outside Onigashima to fight Perospero at Chapter 995 which was released November 16th, 2020. Now after a year and 3 months, 464 days she is finally, FINALLY, moving inside. I'm not sure what she's going to do if she's even going to do anything at all. But simply knowing that she's finally moving again is enough to comfort my hollowed heart.
:finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.