What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, we still have some plots:

- Hiyori and Orochi, she doesn't seems to want to kill him... So, Denjiro comes and do the job, or Raizo is preparing something to imprisson him and later "judge or punish him". We still have the possibility of Hiyori taking off her mask and play another song to end the act III, if we are going to see arc IV and V.

- CP0 boss and the other member who was playing Go alone, X Drake said that he will not die with his hands empty... So, maybe he will deal with one of them, most probably a full versus with the CP0 boss.

- Apoo Scratchmen will probably found the other CP0 member and maybe defeat him. He thinks that escape Onigashime will be that easy, but nope, he will be in troubles soon and will have to fight for survive. It could be... 2 chapters at least becuse it's a boss from an important organization and knows a lot of stuff, so we could know about some details on certain business here.

- Kaido vs Luffy, could be another 5-10 chapters including some flashbacks.

- Zunesha, Momonosuke, Yamato and the WG ships. 1-2 chapters at least.

Oh, and it seems that the one talking to the CP0 leader is Rob Lucci again, so he is probably trying to fool his partners? Could Rob Lucci have his own agenda? Why the Gorosei does not talk to the CP0 boss directly? There is something fishy here and I suspect that Lucci is taking the oportunity now to weak the CP0. Remember that those two doesn't seems to be in good terms.
You’re dragging it. Most of these plot points can be resolved in 1 chapter each and Kaido vs Luffy can share chapters with them

What if this is a bait and switch? Maybe Kaido's DF is what they're talking about and he's the bringer of Ragnarok or something in his awakened form.

Luffy pushing Kaido to his limits in a "world class battle" could trigger Kaido's awakening and want to take out Luffy as the easier target.
Damn that would be spicy, but try to remember, when was the last time Oda didn‘t overhype Luffy and made Waido look like an useless underdog?

After wano arc is over , fans of other anime/manga would mock kaido and big mom as non threatening villains compare other villains

Big mom should be kirby first boss villain .

I wonder why they think Kid and Law defeated Big Mom? Oh right maybe because Kid and Law's crew were screaming they defeated Big Mom.

If Kid and Law truly defeated her, Oda would have shown her unconscious but he didn't. When she was falling down, she was still perfectly conscious.

As for now we don't know the current state of Big Mom after the explosion, so you can't really go around saying they defeated her when we don't know what if she is truly defeated or not.

From the characters perspective they think she got defeated because she fell from Onigashima and both Kid and Law's crew were going around screaming that Kid and Law defeated her, but we as the readers know that Big Mom was still conscious when she was falling and we still don't know the current state of Big Mom after the explosion.

You have to be a complete Yonko hater(Which you are) to ignore these.

If we actually see Big Mom unconscious later on then alright they defeated her.(Or at least the bombs did.:wellwell:)

But for now we still don't know if she is truly defeated or not.

@Tyki_Mikk @Rosella.Fiamingo @MonsterKaido @Tejas
except when you have narrator box state big mom is defeated by Kidd and law.
You talk about unconscious or conscious but yonko fans don’t apply to Akinu when he is not even unconscious by Whitebeard quake sneak attack. And it don’t have narrator box saying Akinu is defeated by Whitebeard.

Narrative boxes trump all, no matter you make excuses.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Hiyori was amazing this chapter, ain’t nobody telling me otherwise.
I agree, but I have a nasty feeling in my gut that Oda might screw her over somehow in order to give Denjiro the spotlight. Even though Orochi is in a prime position to die something can happen that'll let him worm out of it. I really hope not though as I want Hiyori to have this moment.
:hope:

I wonder why they think Kid and Law defeated Big Mom? Oh right maybe because Kid and Law's crew were screaming they defeated Big Mom.

If Kid and Law truly defeated her, Oda would have shown her unconscious but he didn't. When she was falling down, she was still perfectly conscious.

As for now we don't know the current state of Big Mom after the explosion, so you can't really go around saying they defeated her when we don't know what if she is truly defeated or not.

From the characters perspective they think she got defeated because she fell from Onigashima and both Kid and Law's crew were going around screaming that Kid and Law defeated her, but we as the readers know that Big Mom was still conscious when she was falling and we still don't know the current state of Big Mom after the explosion.

You have to be a complete Yonko hater(Which you are) to ignore these.

If we actually see Big Mom unconscious later on then alright they defeated her.(Or at least the bombs did.:wellwell:)

But for now we still don't know if she is truly defeated or not.

@Tyki_Mikk @Rosella.Fiamingo @MonsterKaido @Tejas
she got defeated for sure it means her presense is gone Luffy , Kaido and Zeus all of them noticed that she is gone.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The part when he announces he aint stoping atacking...Soo if Kaido dont go down after that series of atacks are over, G4 will run out and Luffy will not be able to move again.
Don't worry, Luffy is gna switch to boundman next chapter and rock Kaido with KKG :hapnoel:

Status
Not open for further replies.