What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A KKG with advanced CoC would have torn Kaido a new asshole and Onigashima would be folded in half.

Oda just wants to fuck around for plot.
A KKG is possible if Luffy uses G4 switching now but it would trigger Kaido using awakening at best. Btw, there's a very high hint of Luffy learning awakening soon.

I think zoro fans need to brace themselves for the uncomfortable reality that Oda is doing to Luffy what every other shonen mangaka is doing to their MC right now, he's going to make Luffy overpowered as fuck.

This is the exact same shit that happened in my hero academia. Deku was comperable with bakugo and todoroki up to the point where he got 9 quirks and became one of the top 5 strongest in the verse.
Luffy's awakening is his 9 quirks moment. This awakening is so powerful that the gorosei want CP0 to interfere in the fight and kill Luffy just so his DF doesn't awaken. Even blackbeard hasn't gotten this much hype.
Well Blackbeard did something of which the gorosei had no idea of. By the time he did it it was already to late. And what ever this awakening is(Luffy or something else) it seems they have a PTSD from it.

That is the case, I think she send them off with a another ship, never leaving Rocks crew.
In Katakuri flashback, we didn´t see BM and also the people would fear to attack Katakuri and BM childrens.
It seems like she was off, not near them.

I assume: She born a children and then send them off with a another ship to totto land.
That is at least my thought, can be wrong thought.
I guess we will find out during the Rocks flashback, imo I think it would be cool if some of her children were with her on Rocks.

• Luffy shows a new power
  • Kaido stays the same
  • Luffy uses said power with his Gear 2&3
  • Kaido uses some new moves
  • Luffy uses Gear 4 with his new powers
  • "Kaido gonna get defeated now"
Lmao the Kaido downplay is funny af. Watch Kaido take these attacks like he did all the rest and show some new power :kailaugh:

• Luffy shows a new power
  • Kaido stays the same
  • Luffy uses said power with his Gear 2&3
  • Kaido uses some new moves
  • Luffy uses Gear 4 with his new powers
  • "Kaido gonna get defeated now"
Lmao the Kaido downplay is funny af. Watch Kaido take these attacks like he did all the rest and show some new power :kailaugh:
I'm fine with Snake Man hype but Kaido obviously won't be defeated by it.
Imo there will be a situation of Awakening Kaido temporarily knocking Luffy down, similarly to Lucci and Katakuri, but then Luffy gets up and learns awakening.

The Gorosei's reaction were pretty sus about Luffy this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.